"Lord Potter's magical guardian is his Godfather Sirius Black. Due to his imprisonment, the Black House passed to me, his cousin and last living and sane relative. Under these conditions, Lord Black's magical guardianship of Lord Potter has been transferred to me as there was no will written by the Potter's before their death." Narcissa's voice was crisp and clear, her proprietary and elegance ruled over her every action. "As his magical guardian, I do so give my consent to Blood Adopt this child and in doing so bind his magic to the Most Noble and Ancient Houses of Black and Malfoy."

    "Do you, Lord Potter, knowingly and willingly consent to Blood Adoption performed with the intent of binding your magic to both the Most Noble and Ancient Houses of Black and Malfoy? In doing so, you knowingly content to your appearance and magic changing to those more common in the House of Black." Garron breathed, steadying himself for his reply.

    "I do so consent to the binding of my appearance and magic to the Most Noble and Ancient Houses of Black and Malfoy." His voice grew louder and more confident as his speech went on. Garron's back straightened once more from the relaxed position it had gone into.

    The man took out a dagger yet again, this time accompanied by a handmade copper bowl that shone in the warm light. He placed both onto a pedestal that stood in the middle of the room. The man's wand waved over both of the items while whispering words that Garron strained to hear but couldn't. Suddenly, the items were incased within a bubble of bright cerulean light, shimmering with magic as the words continued above them. With a final slash downward of his wand, the bubble burst and rather than popping, it shattered into small jagged pieces of glass that glittered on the floor. Narcissa started moving and Garron moved along with her until both were on either side of the pedestal.The man motioned for their hands to be placed over the bowl. He grabbed the dagger and made a small cut, barely longer than an inch, on their wrists. As they slowly bled into the bowl the man's voice rung out once more.

    "With their blood, they do so bind their magic to the Most Noble and Ancient Houses of Black and Malfoy. With his blood, Lord Potter binds his blood and loyalty to these Houses and will uphold their standards to the highest regard. With her blood, Lady Malfoy and Lady Black binds her life to protecting this child as her own and in doing so will uphold their standards to the highest regard. As it is spoken - So Mote It Be!"

    All Garron knew was light, blindingly vibrant and white. The light turned to blackness as the darkest of night skies filled the boy's eyes. Millions of galaxies flashing into existence, every star and nebula shining brighter than the last. His skin prickled with a debilitating burn where Narcissa touched him. He was engulfed in the hottest part of a flame and couldn't escape. Garron felt his skin crinkle from the heat he knew was on him. Suddenly, water rushed over him, a wave and tide of cool over the sweltering heat. A release and refuge from the fire. It didn't last long. Instead, he was now encased in a frozen shell, every centimeter of his body was painfully numb from the ice. Unlike the fire, he couldn't move a single inch. It was inescapable. Even his breath was pained as the air he gasped in only hurt his airways more.

    It stopped. He was free.

    He opened his eyes once more to the world around him but quickly shut them again, feeling as if he'd been in a deep slumber for the past millennia.His mouth opened as he yawned leisurely, stretching himself like a cat on a warm summer's day. When he finally took stock of his surroundings he noticed how he was being regarded by the rest of his companions. Their eyes were all locked onto his form, scrutinizing his every move and reaction. Every single one of their faces were coated in shock. Was what just happened unusual? He would have to see how they behaved further. Before that though, his mind latched onto the ritual and what it had done. He was now bound to be loyal to these people. Though, they were now bound to him as well, so it couldn't be that heinous. Garron also was reminded of the vow to change his appearance and magical core to match that of his new family.