Told

I awoke that morning with my fan on blasting cold air on me I walk over to the switch and I flip so that the fan turns off.

Then I smell something amazing I walk down the stairs and ask my dad what is cooking,"pancakes and bacon"he replies.We cooked this breakfast because we have something very important to discuse.

"What is wrong" I say "just sit down and we will tell you what is wrong" my dad replies I sit down without a word."Last night there was a robbery at our jewelry shop an they stole the big diamond the one that was so hard to find and the glass was all broken we will have to fix this all, but some customers will be upset they love the big diamond lots of peoiple come because of it.

I silently rip a peice of bacon off my plate and toss it to Rosco our dog.He happily picks up the bacon and walks over to the cold air vent and lays on it to eat the bacon I gave him.Mom spots me and scowls"do not feed the dog your breakfast"I slump down in my chair as I did when I was younger when I did not want to eat the food that my mom tryed to make me eat but now I am 13 and Istill do it but not because I dont want to eat.

I finish eating my 2 pancakes that my dad cooked and go to my room and start to plan what I will do to help my mom and dad with this diamond mystery I grab some graph paper and draw a model of the jewelry shop and look at the picture and I crumble it into a small ball and toss into the trash can.

Rosco comes into my room and hops onto my lap I rub the jack russels back an dset him down on the floor,but he hops onto my bed and sticks his head under my pillow and when his head comes out there is a five dollar bill in his mouth,I suddenly remember i had put my tooth under my pillow and now I have a five dollar bill I grab it from his mouth and put it in my glass piggy bank.