•chapter 2•

a/n: hey you guys! again i'm so sorry for not updating... but here's one! update: you and hayley had just found out that he had commented on your post and are also going to his concert next week ( also i might start another story uhh about something totally different so- you can read that too) anyway let's go...

~Hayley had left around 5 minutes ago and now you've flopped back onto your bed~
your pov:
i stare up at the ceiling and refrain myself from checking my computer for the 20th time. why DID he comment on my post? it's not like i'm special or anything... i reached over and grabbed my soft toy (your soft toys name: (s/t/n)) "hey (s/t/n)? do you think i'll be able to pull it off?" i say, referring to the plan of running away. i sigh heavily and place (s/t/n) back on my bed neatly. suddenly, once again, i hear my parents come through the front door, arguing. angrily, i grab a pillow and throw it at the door. why couldn't i just have normal parents? like hayley's... they're nice.. i check the time- 9:30 pm. again, i hear my mum blame it on me. i've had enough. bang. i punch the wall next to me, the tears rolling down my face, my knuckles bleeding. i slide down the wall and rest my head against it, letting the tears fall for once. i clench my fist as more blood pours forms on my hands. i shakily get up and lie down on my bed, hugging (s/t/n). eventually i feel my eyes droop and fall asleep , crying .

~the next morning ~
i wake up to the alarm blaring through my phone and my head on fire. "ugh," i groan, looking at the dried blood on my knuckles and the hole in the wall. i slowly get up to wash my hands of the anger and hurt. as the water runs down my hands and the water tints pink, i remember aidan. i smile to myself gently and dry my hands, running to my computer. i check that it wasn't a dream- it wasn't. "yes yes yes yes YEESSS!" i squeal, jumping up and down. i realise i'm going to be late for school so i grab my things and run.