Chapter 1

* alarm *
*plays your fav song*

"Ugh what time is it?" you mumbled as you dig out your phone from underneath your pillow. The time is 8:00; you've snoozed through 6 alarms. And you are going to be late. " DAMN IT IM GONNA BE LATE!" You scream as you literally tumble out of bed. You take a quick shower and grab some clothes the day.

This is what you choose:

You also have (for some reason) every colour of kanken there is because you get one every year

You also have (for some reason) every colour of kanken there is because you get one every year. So you choose the dark green one:

You grab everything and start to head out

You grab everything and start to head out. Just before you do, you notice that your mom is lying on the couch. You don't care that your parents are abusive so you pick her up gently and carry her to her bed. As you take her, she moans softly. ' She's going to have one hell of a hangover when she wakes up' you think. You cover her up, just as most sweet daughters would do and THEN you start rushing. You run to school and you know you're late. It's your first day so Mrs Bellis is staring at you and you're stuck at the front of the class. " and you are..." she says but trails off with a mad look on her face. " (y/n) (y/l)?" You say nervously. " okay (y/n)," she says, " why don't you go and take a seat" You nod and swiftly sit next to Hayley.

You're POV:
"Why are you so late?" Hayley asks me. She knows me super well so I tell her the truth. " I slept through about 6 of my alarms," I whisper, taking my history book out. She snorts really loudly that Mrs Bellis notices. " shit," Hayley swears. " Miss Sallas, Miss (y/l) are you talking?" Mrs Bellis asks. We both shake our heads as Hayley loudly says no. She gives us a dirty look and I giggle quietly. I daydream mostly about Aidan for the rest of the day.

* time skip to the end of the school day*

"So what are we gonna do when we get to yours?" Hayley asks. Uhm. I hadn't thought of that yet. " uh I don't know what do u I wanna do?" I say. " hey why don't we stalk Aidan Gallagher" she says as a joke. I kinda already do i wanted to say but instead I said, " NO WAY HAYLEY..!" I screamed , pushing her slightly and blushed furiously. She laughed loudly and nudged me back. We got to mine and ran up to my room. We were the only ones in the house; mom and dad must be out, probably not going to back for ages. Then I remembered me thinking about running away. Without Hayley. She's got a good family. One that loves her so I can't just ask her to come with me. I won't tell her now; I'll find a better time. " HEY, are you coming or not?" She says, shaking me out of my daze. I go and sit on my bed whilst she goes on my computer. I'm just fiddling with my hair and rambling on about how much I hate homework when she screams. Then I scream. REALLY loud. Then i shout " WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!!" And she screams " COME AND LOOK AT YOUR COMPUTER!" I saw something. Something BIG.

To be continued...

A/n: so I'm sorry this took so long to update and yeah. Uhm what do you guys think you (ahem) saw? Put it in the comments! Also don't forget to vote if you liked it. I didn't proof read so if it's shit soorrry. 46 READS ARE U KIDDING ME?! Oml you guys r AWESOME! Uhm lots of love, fives5delores xx
P.s: after this should I do a fivexreader fanfic?