2. Just A Kid {Seonghwa}

JUST A KID

Word Count: 1394
Story Type: [ Sad/Painful/Hurtful/Passionate ]

・゚: *・゚:*___*:・゚*:・゚

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*___*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*___*:・゚*:・゚

You knew it was impossible.

He was your childhood best friend, your neighbor,

but also your first love.

And you can't seem to get over him still.

Even as he stood there in the hall, everyone gossiping around you— your secret now out for everyone to hear.

The look he gave you, he knew. He knew of your feelings but his pitiful eyes. He didn't want to hurt you,

but he already had.

The look, his eyebrow furrowed with his eyes shining in immense guilt and pain.

No one was there to back you up, to comfort you. That was always him.

So as you backed away slowly, you could hear everyone around you get louder. He was a worthy bachelor at the school.

Everyone wanted to be with him.

You knew you didn't stand a chance. You were lucky to be so close to him as it was.

But it was shattered. He knew, and you knew you could never go back.

You kept backing away, slowly but suddenly faster as you saw him step towards you.

Stop.

That's word got stuck in your throat but you knew he understood. He just chose to ignore it.

So all you could do was run. Down the hall, down the school, out of everyone sight and words.

Away from him.

You didn't want him to see your tears, your broken heart.

He knew he would try to comfort you, to make you happy. But that would only cause him to be unhappy.

So you sat in an abandoned girls bathroom, knees to your chest as you cried.