Chapter 4: First Day Of School... Yay?

I sincerely hope you all enjoy this chapter. This chapter was so long. It is over 7,000 words. At the bottom, you'll see the exact amount of words! Anyways, enjoy!

Urata wakes up to a blaring sound in his ear. He groans and groggily opens his eyes to see his alarm clock showing him the time. He groans and turns off the alarm, sitting up in his bed in the process.

"Ugh. School." He complains and slips out of bed to get ready for the day.

He starts his day by taking a warm shower. Then he brushes his teeth and puts on deodorant because he doesn't want to smell like shit. Then he gets dressed and heads down to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

Luz heard his alarm going off as he turned it off before standing up and opening the curtains.

The sun shone brightly as the light-haired male flinched a bit and covered his eyes before slowly adjusting to the light. His face was serious as he knew that the plan would start today and that he would have to find the other villains. He knew that Urata would find out though if he stayed this serious so he quickly changed his clothes before brushing his teeth and then walking down to the kitchen to smell the light scent of fresh food.

He walked in to see the brunette making food as he silently walked over and peeked over the shoulder of the brunette. "You're making breakfast, Urata-san? It smells great!", Luz exclaimed cheerfully.

Urata, not knowing Luz was behind him, flinched when he heard his voice. When he realized it was Luz and not some serial killer, he quickly calmed down and went back to cooking.

"Yeah. I'm also making pancakes. Is there anything you want in them?" Urata casually asks the other male.

Luz thought about it for a bit before a small smile appeared on his face. "If it's not too much to ask, may I have some fruits and whipped cream with them?", Luz asked as he scratched his cheek smiling sheepishly.

"Sure," Urata replies. "But you want them plain? Like no blueberries or chocolate chips inside of them?"

Urata grabs a plates and starts putting all the cooked bacon on them. He then hands the plate to Luz, before starting to make the batter for the pancakes.

"Please set that at the table and don't eat all of then if you're going to start. Also, be a dear and set the table while I'm cooking," Urata tells Luz.

"I'm fine with plain pancakes. And you don't have to worry about me eating everything away.

You were the one who made the food and you were the one who was kind enough to share it with me.", Luz reminded Urata as he chuckled and he went to the drawer as he took some plates out and started to make some coffee for himself after setting the table.

"Anything you want to drink, Urata-san?", Luz asked as the coffee machine started to make the coffee.

"Coffee, please," Urata replies.

He finishes making the batter and starts pouring some of it onto a pan. Afterwards, he starts making more pancake batter, but with chocolate chips in them.

Urata was surprised honestly. They had only met each other the other day, yet they were working so efficiently so far. It was like they had always been doing this. And, to be frank, Urata didn't mind. It just meant less work having to try adjusting to each other.

"Ok~", Luz said as he made some coffee for Urata as well. Afterwards he put the two mugs on the table as he walked back to the brunette.

Luz knew that the two of them didn't have the best first impressions but he still wanted to befriend Urata as he thought that he was a kind person. He just hoped that the two of them could become friends.