Chapter 3: Dorms

Sorry for the long wait! Hope that this very long chapter makes up for it!

Urata and Luz walk out of the train and go to the left where Mikoto stood. They walk up to the woman, waiting for what she had to say.

"I hope you had a nice trip. I'm sure you're all tired so lessons will start tomorrow. You may go to your dorms now and unpack your things and rest. Please come to the dining hall tomorrow at 8 am. Also please go to me to receive your dorm keys.", Mikoto told them as the students all walked over to her to receive their keys. After everyone received their keys she smiled at them and wished them a good night before going away.

Luz and Urata walk away from the principal with their keys. Urata looks at the number on the key.

"Ok... so we are 1143. Alright?" Urata confirms with his partner.

Urata tried to pull his arm away, but since the other's grip was too strong, he couldn't. So he sadly accepted his fate.

"Whatever," Urata rolled his eyes.

After not too much walking, they found their dorm- Er... house. The principal and vice principal definitely hyped it up as a dorm, but staring at it now, they could both tell it wasn't.

The house seemed to be two stories high and it was magenta. There was a little mailbox outside the house that had their names on it, with flowers surrounding the house. Looking at the other houses, they all looked similar in design but different colors or shades.

"Um..." Urata couldn't speak properly out of shock.

"Wow... this is not what I expected. It looks way better than I thought! I wonder what it looks like inside... Let's go inside!", Luz said excited as he ran inside pulling Urata along with him.

"Woa-" Urata was taken aback by suddenly getting pulled, especially since he was sort of in a daze.

Going inside, he saw that is looked super nice. The walls were a lime green. The room they seemed to be in was a living room sort of place.

It had a leather couch and a white fur rug in front of a fire place. There was a wooden table, with a glass interior, on top of the rug. All in all, it was very cozy seeming.

"It looks super nice in here!", Luz exclaimed as he looked around curiously. "Urata-san! What do you think of this?", Luz asked as he motioned towards the whole house.

"I like the color of the walls," Urata compliments. Green was his favorite color after all. "The living room seems cozy too."

"Right? Let's go to the bedrooms!", Luz said as he took Urata's hand again and walked around the dorm to find the bedroom.

After they did he immediately let go of Urata's hand and ran over to the bed as he let himself fall onto it. "It's so fluffy, Urata-san! You should try it too!", Luz said as he buried his face into the blankets.

Urata decided to take in the room's look. It had magenta wallpaper that matched Luz's eyes and the house's exterior. There was a wardrobe on the far left side of the room that had many heart shaped designs. There was a red, heart-shaped rug in front of the bed, which was queen sized. The bed, itself, was black with red hearts. It kind of reminded Urata of Luz's mother.

"I'm going to go find my room," Urata then walks out of the room to find his own.

"Eh? Urata-san, won't you stay here?", Luz asked as he pouted slightly when he saw that Urata walked out of the room. But Luz was too tired to follow him as he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep a few minutes later.

Urata found his room not too far away from Luz's. His room had the same things, but different in a way.

The wall color was green, that matched the rest of the house and Urata's eyes. The dresser had designs of bows, the weapon, instead of hearts. The rug was also a bow instead of a heart. And his bed was dark green with a bow in the center.