Chapter Eight: Her Feelings And Getting Closer

"What?!" I angrily said. WTF! There is no way I'm letting Len and Emma getting married to jerks like them! "Did they met Len and young mistress Emma?"

"They met at some businesses between Jefferson company and Prince company, but not as soon to be married." Henry said.

"When the marriage interview will start?" I asked.

"After two hours that's what I heard from John." Henry said.

"Shouldn't you say master John?" I asked. Henry smiled and looked at me.

"We are more like friends than master and servant." Henry said and looked away. "Just like you and young master Len." Without knowing it I smiled at this fact. Yes! Len and I are friends! Why do I feel like I forgot something? Oh, well I'll remember it later... I walked to the living room and read a comic. After one hour someone came in.

"I'm home." Len said. I happily came to him.

"Welcome back." I happily said, suddenly my smile turned to worry expression when I saw Len exhausted. "Len! Are you alright?"

"I'm fi--" He said and before he fall I catch him. He craved his head to my chest.

"L-Len!" I said and my body starts to feel hot.

"Ren... I'm... I'm tired." I stroked his hair.

"I know, let's take you to your room." I said. Len inhale me, which made my heart beat fast that I wanted it to stop.

"Mmm..." Len moan, what's up with him? He rise his finger up to the air. "No thanks sir, the idea of selling banana grape fruit is wrong, let's make strawberry with milk." Eh? What's that? I guess he's that exhausted. I took him to his room and let him sleep.

"Pfft... Banana grape? What that?" I said as I closed the door.

"Hi Ren, what are you doing?" Emma out of nowhere said.

"Gah! From where you came?!" I said and jumped from the fright.

"I just came." She said and giggled. "Anyway how's brother?"

"He said he was tired and I took that pervert to his room." I said. Emma face was shocked.

"Brother said that he's tired?! He never say such a word! Even when both of us started working, I was the one who always complain." Emma said.

"Hehehe... I guess I'm an exception." I said. Emma was still shocked of what happened.

"My brother? Show his weakness to Ren?! What next?" Emma murmured. Poor thing.

Later Len woke up and I sadly helped him prepare for the marriage interview. "Are you sure about that Len?" I worriedly asked.

"You know it's not my choice, but as soon as they give me the marriage contract, I won't sign it and call off the engagement." Len said and looked at himself in the mirror. "Of course Emma will be next to me to support me."

"I'll be rooting for you, but am I allowed to be with you?" I said.

"What do you mean 'with you'?" Len asked.

"I meant there to protect you from anyone who'll hurt you." I said and stretch my body. "It's been a while since I kicked someone butt."

"I see. Now let's go to Emma's room." Len said. Both of us head to her room. "Sis we're going." Len said and knocked the door, but there wasn't any respond.

"Young mistress?" I said, but still no respond, I felt scared for a second, but then both of us charged at the door and Emma wasn't there.

"I guess she went before us. That's Emma, always come early." Len said and we head to the limousine to French Cuisine. It's only for super SUPER rich people. When we arrived I stood outside the booth where Master John, Len, Emma, Kim and Tom inside it.

The BodyguardOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara