𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫

Mike was the type to get jealous and overprotective

Mike was the type to get jealous and overprotective. When talking to a boy/girl that wasn't from the Party, he either had an arm around your waist or an arm around your shoulders. Mike being a protective boyfriend? I think so.

Mike was walking towards the arcade where he would be meeting Y/N, humming a random tune he had created in his mind. He stopped in his tracks when he saw you talking to Evan, a boy who moved from Illinois 2 months earlier. Mike didn't particularly like the boy. Y/N and Evan shared many classes together so she normally saw him more than Mike.
Y/N obviously would reassure Mike and make it up to him but he still didn't trust Evan.

Evan was a harmless boy, not seeking for a relationship with Y/N. But Mike, of course, thought otherwise. Since Evan would always talk to Y/N and always approach her, Mike thought Evan was attempting to hit on his girl. What really was happening is that he just wanted a friendly conversation or he wanted advice. Advice about swooning a specific boy who Y/N was close friends with.

Mike quickened his pace and the girl averted her sparkle E/C orbs towards the boy walking towards her. "I better get going," Evan spoke up to his friends, earning her attention, "Thanks again, Y/N. Now, go get your man." She chuckled at his comment before giving him a quick hug and jogging slightly towards her boyfriend. She pulled him into a tight hug, feeling his body go from tense to relaxed.

"Hey, sweetie." Y/N said softly, smiling at him. He had an annoyed but happy expression. "What's wrong?" The girl asked, noticing the annoyance in his expression. "You still talk to him?" He questioned, a small sigh escaping his lips. Y/N smirked slightly, "you jealous, Wheeler?" His eyes widened and he reddened at her comment. "Wha-what? No, n-no," He stammered, shaking his head frantically, "It's just...just..."
"Just what?"
"He's a spy!"

Mike mentally punched himself at his own comment. Y/N giggled before pulling Mike into a quick but passionate kiss. "Don't worry, Mike..." she held his hands, "I love you and only you." He smiled and kissed her forehead, the girl smiling softly at the freckled boy. "Ha. You were jealous." Y/N snickered before running into the arcade. Mike snapped out of his daze and ran after you. "Hey!"