~Talk~

Nobody could deny or ignore Bella's new behavior. She stayed quiet, didn't even look towards her once closest cousins without thinking of what was done to Hermione.

She was in the same room she took Hermione to waiting for Edward. When he arrived Rosalie accompanied him.

"Thanks for coming." Bella said.

"You wanted to talk?" Edward asked. Bella nodded and the three sat at a table together.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry to you. For being this person you don't recognize. I know everything she's been through and I know how ridiculous I looked. I took the last few days to think about my actions and I realize I hurt you while being here. The Bella you saw these last few days here, I don't know who she is and never want to be her again. I know that you may want to separate and I wouldn't blame you. I would too. If that's what you want Edward I will accept it but please don't keep Renesmee from me." Bella pleaded.

The two siblings looked at each other and from her thoughts Edward heard Rosalie say "it's your choice".

"Bella I think maybe we should take some time alone. I still love you, so much but our time here showed parts of you I never expected. Maybe a year apart will be helpful for us. I'm not asking you to stay away, don't. I'd loose my mind but I'm asking for a year of no romance between us." Edward said.

"Anything." Bella nodded.

"Don't make my brother regret this Bella." Rosalie warned. Bella promised she wouldn't and set out to find her Aunt Jean and Uncle John.

The two were happy to accept their nieces apology. But they did tell her that it was the only chance she was going to be given. Bella understood and thanked them over and over. If she was human she knew she would be crying.

Finally she went on a search for Hermione. When she finally found her Hermione was walking through muggle London under the shade of the overcast clouds.

"Hermione." Bella ran up to her and grabbed her arm as lightly as possible. Hermione jumped slightly at the interaction pulling her from her thoughts while walking around.

"Bella, you scared me." Hermione relaxed seeing her cousin.

"Are you in your way somewhere?" Bella asked.

"No. Just enjoying the city. You?"

"I was hoping to talk with you."

"Sure. There's a cute little bookstore with a cafe not far from here." Hermione smiled.

If Bella's heart was still beating it would have clenched at her smile. Even after everything Hermione had gone through she still lived happily as if her life was nothing g but a nightmare.

"I'd like that." Bella nodded. Hermione led her silently to the cafe where she ordered two drinks.

"Hermione-"

"Relax Bella. This is a hybrid cafe. Where humans and we can come. Certain words are said by us to let them know what we are." Hermione told her.

"Who created this place?"

"A muggleborn. He wanted a place for magic kind to have in muggle England. There are rules for us coming into here and everyone must follow them." Hermione said.

"Wow." Bella murmured looking around the building.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Hermione asked.

"I wanted to apologize for everything. The things I've done, they're unforgivable. If I could take back what I've done, I would. But I can't. I was so jealous of everything about you that I was willing to do anything to get ahead of you. You don't have to forgive me, I wouldn't but if you don't at least I got to apologize." Bella said.

"Bella, I told you I forgave you a long time ago. I meant it. At one point you were nothing but sweet to me, I hope one day after now you can return to that Bella. Then we can move on from there." Hermione reached for her hand.

"I want to make up for everything I've done-"

"Bella no. Forget the past. We can make better memories now." Hermione smiled.

"Why are you so kind after everything I've done?"

"What you did was nothing compared to what others did. But Bella this is the only chance you get."

"I understand. Thank you." Bella leaned over to hug Hermione.

"A a little tight there Bella." Hermione yapped her shoulder.

"Sorry. I'm sorry."

"It's alright." Hermione chuckled. Their drinks and pastries arrived and Bella gave Hermione a tilted look.

"Your drink is blood. The since it is cold out they presented you a cup for hot drinks. With a solid cup nobody can tel what you are drinking. I've been told warm blood is rather good. They're still working on pastries though." Hermione said.

"What about when it's hot?"

"Then the cups for cold drinks are made to look like regular cold coffee and frappes." She explained.

"That's genius." Bella sipped the warm animal blood. "Whoever said warm blood is delicious is right."

Hermione laughed and handed Bella a napkin for her chin. Bella found it relaxing to spend time with her cousin she really had no idea about. They learned about each other, things cousins usually know.

When they returned to the hotel for dinner they were walking close, heads together with soft giggles escaping her lips.

"Bella?" Kayla clicked her tongue seeing her cousin with Hermione.

"Hm? Oh hi Kayla." Bella greeted. She found it hard to look at her family without seeing the things they've done to Hermione or hear the words spoken against her.

"What are you doing with her?" Amber asked.

"Just talking. I'm going to wash up before dinner. I'll see you there." Bella smiled at Hermione.

"Definitely. Sit with Draco and I. I'm sure he would like to speak with you."

"Of course." Bella nodded and left to her room. Their cousins rushing after her.

"So I take it Bella talked to you?" Jean asked Hermione.

"She did. I think we'll be having a better relationship now. She knows everything and so do I. We spent the afternoon together and got to know each other better." Hermione smiled.

Edward was relieved to hear the two spoke and are on better terms. He hoped things I my got better for not only their relationship but her relationship with Hermione and her family.

AN:// sorry for the long wait but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. ❤️