~Stop~

Hermione left the hotel around 5 in the evening after their long family nap. Harry wanted to meet and of course she said she would.

"I'll be back soon." She pecked Dracos cheek.

"Be safe alright." Draco murmured.

"I will. I'm Hermione Granger."

"Malfoy but I know what you mean." Draco laughed.

"I'll be back soon. Scorpius be good for daddy alright."

"Don't worry mommy I will." Scorpius promised.

Hermione left with her belongings and went to a hotel apperation point and left in the blink of an eye. She met Harry at Hogs head where he already had her a cool drink waiting.

"Mione." Harry hugged her.

"Harry." Hermione smiled at her best friend.

"I'm glad you came."

"It's not like we don't see each other often Harry." Hermione chuckled taking the seat across him.

"Ah you got me there." Harry said.

"So what's up?"

Harry just wanted to see his best friend. They talked like they did when they were younger. Only this time it was aurors who took that job to meet the boy who lived twice.

"It's like Hogwarts all over again Mione." Harry shook his head.

"I can't say I understand but after being with you through school I partly understand. You could just talk to them Harry, show them you're just like an everyday wizard."

"Who Voldemort tried to kill twice and failed. Twice." Harry added sarcastically.

"Would you like me to talk to them?" Hermione asked.

"It's alright Mione. As an adult I can do this. I can't rely on you forever." Harry shook his head.

"Just let me know."

After a little longer Harry and Hermione said their goodbyes. Harry went to the Black manor that be moved into after the war with Ginny. It was all fixed up and Weasley proof for the most part.

Hermione went back to the hotel and let Draco know where she was. At the entrance she felt someone grab her wrist before she was suddenly standing in a large room companies often booked for conventions.

"Bella." Hermione put her hand on her chest seeing her cousin in front of her.

"Why?" Bella growled in anger.

"Why what?" Hermione frowned.

"Why must you beat me at everything?"

"I don't know-"

"Don't! You know exactly what I'm talking about. You were always the smartest, got the best grades. My dad always said your parents were lucky to have you as a kid. You got into this prestigious school and continued getting top of your year, you got married before me, pregnant before me. Let's not mention your husband is the richest man ever and you got hot!"

"Bella-"

"I'm tired of it! I thought I got you when I married Edward, had my daughter and got everything I wanted. But of course I didn't. You had it all before me."

"Listen to yourself Bella. You sound insane. I beat you? Life isn't a race and it's definitely not about who's one is better." Hermione looked at her cousin in disbelief.

"You beat me in everything, even getting Rosalie to like you in seconds. But I know have something you don't." Bella's lips twisted into a smirk.

"And that is?"

"I'm not human." Bella pinned Hermione against the wall with her wrists in her hands. Hermione could feel the blood being cut off to her hands.

"Bella. Bella please." Hermione begged.

Rosalie was looking for Hermione when she heard her plead. Following her scent Rosalie found the room and raced to save Hermione. Bella went flying across the room and collided with a table.

"Hermione are you okay?" Rosalie asked checking over the witch.

"I'm fine thank you."

"Bella what is wrong with you? I thought you went far with pushing your cousin out of the treehouse but this is beyond that." Rosalie growled at the younger vampire.

"I finally got a head of her and she can't stop that." Bella said.

"She can because unlike you she was born different. She didn't need a special bite to change, it's in her DNA. She's a witch."

"Witches aren't-"

"Don't day they aren't real because come on Bella. If vampires and werewolves exist others can too." Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"Argh! Every time!" Bella pulled around her hair.

"Bella you need to calm down and think clearly. You could have hurt Hermione bad. You could have killed her and her child if you continued." Rosalie said.

"Child? You're pregnant again?"

"About 4 months." Hermione nodded.

"Why is it you got the life I wanted?" Bella asked in disbelief and irritation.

"Life you wanted? You want my life?!" Hermione snapped. She stalked over to Bella and grabbed onto her cold face.

Rather than letting Bella into her mind she forced her memories of her student years into Bella's head. Bella's shoulders dropped with each passing memory and the two could see regret filling her eyes.

"Still want that life?" Hermione asked letting Bella go.

"Hermione-"

"I forgave you a long time ago. I forgave everyone. I don't know why. Maybe because I didn't want to die with things against family, no matter what they did to me. Not only did I go through you and the others but people discriminating against me and for people wanting me dead from early on in my life. I went through literal hell because of who I was and who I was friends with." Hermiones voice cracked.

"I'm sorry if you felt inferior to me I really am but that doesn't give you an excuse for everything said and done to me by you. So you're a vampire big deal. You're not the first I've met. Actually it was Edward I met when I was fourteen. You mad about me meeting him first too?" Hermione asked.

"I hope you think back to everything you've done not only from your time here but before. Hermione never deserved anything you guys did to her yet she stayed silent so you could look like an angel in front of Charlie. Hermione come on, I heard Draco asking for you." Rosalie asked.

She left with her hand on Hermiones back giving it a soft rub.

"Do you think she'll go back to how she was before?" Hermione asked.

"No but I hope she becomes a better person now. Maybe you two can have a better relationship." Rosalie tried.

"Maybe. Thanks for stepping in when you did." Hermione murmured.

An:// I tried and failed to update daily already😭😂 I hope you guys like this chapter