Nicoles Point of View Part 2

Nicole's point of view (my girlfriend wrote this part of the story)

"Kneal!"

I watch from across the room as Justin reads my message. I am not disappointed to see him obey me immediately, no hesitation present, falling to his knees in the middle of the crowded room. In all honesty, no one is paying him any attention (except for me that is) everybody busy with enjoying the party.

I have missed him, missed my bunny (also it has proven nearly impossible to find someone as good as him in giving me pedicures). His cheating hurt; badly. I never expected that he would even consider another woman, but I can understand him. At the time I had been neglecting him, too busy with school and work I had not paid much attention to my bunny's needs. It is only natural that he would be drawn away by the constant presence of another pair of legs (I swear that's the only thing that man-stealing whore has of value).

It was easy for me to forgive the cheating (nothing a good long torture session could not fix, maybe a couple of days of orgasm denial), what I could not forgive though was him not telling me about it. Having to find out from the rumour mill almost killed me. Who can claim I was wrong for terminating the relationship right then and there (taking my collar back was the hardest thing I have ever done).

Seeing him at the party after all this time had my mind in a panic. I was there only after the insistence of my friend, Jenna, who predictably, had disappeared somewhere as soon as we had arrived. I was enjoying a drink and basking in the attention of Chad (or maybe Brad, can't really remember) whom I had just met when I felt that peculiar feeling of being watched. The small hairs of my neck rose as I was searching the room for the origin of my discomfort. He was easy to spot, standing frozen across the room his eyes glued to me (or rather to my legs). My belly did a flip flop, finding again the one so close to me.

I studied him carefully, seeing his tense frame, the lust in his eyes, his single-minded focus. Would I be cruel to toy with him? I crossed my legs making a display of it. I could almost feel his cock jerk in his pants. I regretted my decision to wear strappy heels, since I could not dangle the heel. It would have been so satisfying to show the world (or at least the people at the party) who was truly the owner of that pair of #what is an elegant way of saying cock and balls? I will leave it up to you#. And my hurt, vulnerable self believed he deserved this humiliation for what he put me through. #or perhaps for his actions#.

So after all this time I texted him, just the one word was enough. We both knew it was an order, as well as the only chance I would give him to win me back. I will do it right this time, be harder on him, more demanding; I will not give him another chance to stray. He is mine, my bunny, my lover, my foot slave and I intend on keeping him on a tight leash.

I admire his kneeling pose for a few seconds before I slowly stand. I walk towards him in long, languid strides, my heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor, his gaze avidly following the bending and flexing of my calves. Finally, I am standing before him, both feet planted on the floor, hands on my waist, looking down at him. # I adore this stance for two reasons, one it clearly shows his submission, two he gives him a perfect close up view of my legs# I can clearly see the dent in his pants and the small wet spot, where his precum is leaking through, his gaze fixated on my toes, his hands fisted at his sides. I know that if not for his extensive training, he would be reaching for my feet. Instead, he is trying to discreetly hump the floor. His reaction to me is every bit as strong as I remember it.

I smirk at his predicament, putting a hand underneath his chin and sharply raising his head to meet my eyes, my sharp, manicured fingernail digging into the soft skin there, the small bite of pain partly returning him to reality.

"Bunny, you know the rules" I softly admonish him.