'No,Hyejin never really see Seungwoo as her boyfriend.She only used Seungwoo to make me jealous.I'm her real boyfriend.I was.We've been in a secret relationship for 5 years.But then,Seungwoo and his two other friend came to our school.Seungwoo got his eyes on Hyejin.At first,Hyejin planned to used him for fame.But then she got so entertained by Seungwoo's sweet treatment towards her and yeah,she left me.She let go of our 5 years relationship for a boy she just met for 1 week.After she broke off with me,she still used Seungwoo for fame and educational.But maybe,she really did develop sincere feelings towards Seungwoo.I don't know what to do,because she is my first lover that I thought would be the last too.Maybe my love has turned to an obsession.After breaking up with Hyejin,I still contact with Ryujin,Ryujin told me she found threat notes inside Hyejin's locker.The truth is,I wasn't the one who wrote those.I could never do such things.When I decided to know who is the culprit,I stay near the locker in a corner where nobody would notice me and turned out,it's the school queenka,Shin Ji.When I asked her why she leaves those threat notes there,she said she want Han Seungwoo.So I thought,by keeping Hyejin close to me,even after we break up,will protect Hyejin from any danger that Shin Ji will bring.But I guess,I was wrong.I'm the one who cause danger to her.Me.This is what happen when love gone wrong.Now I regret it.I regret it I didn't let her go nicely,I regret it I didn't love her and I couldn't do much in those 5 years with her.I'm planning to propose to her once we graduate,but....'

'Yaaa,how can I know you're telling the truth after all?' I asked him.

'Don't believe me?Go and ask Ryujin.You must've known Ryujin and Hyejin are bestfriend since baby.It used to be,me Hyejin and Ryujin.But now,I got caught up with my bad behavior of harassing girl,I ended up making Ryujin as my next victim.'

'Yaaaaa,Seo Changbin.You okay?' I asked him as his voice trembled.

'I love her so much,how can I did this to her?I spent my youth loving her and what I've done ruined it all.I leave a scar that torment myself each night,while I did the same to Ryujin.'

'How far have you did to Ryujin?' I asked him while hesitating to pat his back.

'Not as far as I did to Hyejin.The worst I did to Ryujin is just maybe pulling her hair?I never harasses Ryujin physically,no.What you you saw behind the infirmary that time,is when she said she is tired of being my toy.I never really did toying her,what make her become like that is,she saw Seungwoo beforehand,she become guilty because she had to carry Hyejin's secret of using Seungwoo.Because Ryujin knew,Seungwoo's love toward Hyejin is pure.'

I become speechless.That dumbo is used by his own first love?

'How come you never explain to Seungwoo?'

'I don't want to.People can think I'm bad however they want,but not Hyejin.I have to protect her,because that's the last thing I can do for her.'

'Y-yo-you really do love her aren't you?'

'More than anything in this world.Until now,I still can't erase her from my heart.'

Silence.

'Now that you knew about my past,do you still think I'm a bad guy?Aren't you scare of what I can do to you right this instant?' He looked at me.

'Uhh...I...'

'SEO CHANGBIN!!'

Both Changbin and I look towards the voice and crap,it's Seungwoo.

'TAKE BACK EVERY LIES YOU TOLD HER!'

He eavesdropping?

Seungwoo marched towards Changbin with his fist ready to hit Changbin.

'SEUNGWOO!!STOP IT!!!' I shouted as I hide Changbin behind me.Afraid of the impact from Seungwoo's fist,I closed my eyes.

I can't believe I sacrifice my pretty face for someone that hurted me before.

I can feel unstable breath above me.As I feel nothing came,I open my eyes and saw two people towering me while having an intense eye war.

'Yaaa..Dumbo..' I become terrified as I never see this side of him before.

'Move asides Kim Chanmi.'

He called me by my full and birth name.

'N-no.' I said weakly.

'I SAY MOVE ASIDE!' He practically shouted in front of my face which makes me flinched.

I slowly let go of Changbin's arms that I held before to avoid him from getting hit by Seungwoo.

I looked up to Seungwoo and unknowingly a drop of tear roll down my cheek.

'Just go girl.I got this.' Changbin finally speak while stepping in front of me.

'What are you waiting for?Come on,hit me.' Changbin said to Seungwoo.

'Go away.' Seungwoo said sternly as he advert his eyes to me.

This is the first time he look at me with those cold eyes.Those eyes speak hate.Not more,not less.Just hate.

I gave up trying to make things alright.Who I am to interfere two people that have an unsolved past problem after all.

I walk towards the exit door leading to the staircase and took one last look toward them both before I close the door.

I haven't step forward one step,yet I already hear them both picking fight.Another sound,and another,and another.At this rate,I'm not sure whether they'll make it out alive without having one person to die.