Leaked #25

Hey now,we'll be okay - Red Velvet
<Psycho>

So it seems like the members are having a sleep over at Yerin's house since we're gonna have 1 week holidays.

' I'm sorry guys.I can't join you guys.'

'Aaaaa noona waeeeee????' Dohyun whined.

' I'm going to sleep at the hospital to take care of Ryujin-ssi.I just knew that she doesn't have any family or relative.Someone have to be with her.Mianhae uri Dodo.' I ruffled the younger's hair.

'Fine.'

'Will you be fine on your own?I heard that girl's boyfriend is Seo Changbin.Didn't you told us to be careful with that guy?' Yerin asked.

'I don't think he dare enough to break into Ryujin-ssi's ward.If I say I won't be fine on my own,will any of you accompany me?'

Krik krik krik..Awkward silence...

'See??Well I'll get going now.Enjoy your sleep over guys!' I laugh.
------------------------
So I went to the hospital and accompany Ryujin-ssi.

'Why are you still being nice to her when she is the cause of all your injuries these whole time?'

'Eomma!!Yahhhh,how can you enter silently?Heoll,did the ninja taught you his skill?'

'Answer my question,carrot.' He said as he walk towards the sofa and take a sit.

'It wasn't her fault after all.She just do what that Seo Changbin asked her to do.And I'm sure based on what I heard from Seungyoun,Seo Changbin must've threatened her if she don't follow what Seo Changbin asked her to do.And how do you know about this?'

'I heard what Nayoung-ssi said to you before.'

Why did he come to Nayoung-ssi?

'Why are you there anyway?'

'To find you.'

'Why find me?'

'You really have tons of questions in your head right now aren't you?'

'Oppss,you caught meee.'

'Now be quiet,I wanna sleep.'

'Why sleep here?Don't you guys have some sleep over to do?'

' I'm not going.I need to take a break from those kids.'

'So?'

'So I'm going to accompany you which is accompanying Ryujinnie you silly carrot.'

Ryujinnie.

'Well okay,go ahead and sleep.I pray to God so that you'll fall from the sofa when you're asleep.Now sleep tight dumbo.'
---------------------------
Yeri's POV
I was scrolling through my SNS feed until an article caught my eyes.

'HEOLLL!!!'

'Waeee?What happened?Did someone burned the house already?' Yerin unnie asked in panic.

'Nooo,it's worse than that.'

'What can be worse than burning the whole house downShitttthisisreallytheworstoftheworst!!!' Yerin unnie shouted and took out her phone to call someone.

Our shouts earned the others to gather and see what's going on.
----------------------------
'Wae?'
'Where are you now?'
'Isn't it obvious,of course at the hospital.'
'Okay,wait for me.Don't move an inch.DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO MOVE AN INCH FROM WHERE YOU ARE NOW.'