Character Bio

Stage name: Jaxon Birth name: Jaxon Park (changed to Lee Chanwoo)Birthdate: December 28th, 2000Height: 5'2" Weight: 116lbs Special Colors: Lavender and white

Stage name: Jaxon
Birth name: Jaxon Park (changed to Lee Chanwoo)
Birthdate: December 28th, 2000
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 116lbs
Special Colors: Lavender and white

Fandom: Iris
Company: WRU Ent.

Facts:

- he was adopted when he was six by a family in Korea. His parents died when he was 3 and he was put in the foster care system. He now has an older brother by 7 yrs who is also an idol. Many know him as Wonho from Monsta X.
- he is Japanese and Thai, but he was born and grew up in Canada so he speaks fluent English.
- he became a trainee at 11 in SM Ent.
- he was originally going to debut as a new member of NCT but he wanted to go solo since he gets acting jobs a lot.
- he is close to many of the SM artists. This includes EXO, SHINee, NCT, and Red Velvet.
- his nicknames are Chibi (Yuta:NCT), Jax, Channie, Chan, WeeWoo (Shinee), Shortstack (Foreign swaggers:NCT), and his brother calls him Woo.
- he can rap, sing, dance, compose, and write songs.
- he has produced many songs for other artists.
- he has a Pitbull named Anika
- he choreographs his own songs as well as produces them. He also designs most of his outfits.
- he only has one dance crew because they are all people he trained with. They are all friends and he has all of them highlighted in the MV's. This group of 9 girls and 9 guys (not counting Jaxon).
- he debuted on January 5th, 2020 with his album I Am/Am I. His title track/mv Mirror is very well known and many people praised him for such a strong debut.
- he posts a lot on social media and does many vlives to keep in touch with his fans.
- at his first concert, his brother surprised him back stage to encourage him.
- he named his fandom Iris because he thinks of his fans as beautiful flowers. Plus they call him a butterfly and butterflies like flowers.
- he is a huge Harry Potter nerd.
- he is very dorky but he also has a cute side.
- he is often seen in the SM atrists vlives.
- during an interview he stated he wants to try out red hair.
- he is soft when it comes to cute things. He collects plushies and has pictures of his dog hung on his desk.
- he is seen as a happy virus because when people meet him, they can't help but smile.
- he hates gender boundaries and expresses that hate through his 'feminine' outfits. He also isn't scared to wear bold make up and nail polish.
- he has a high pitched sneeze
- he doesn't like pizza (because of the sauce)
- he likes mint chocolate ice cream
- he knows how to skate board
- he is friends with Keeho from P1Harmony.
- kids love him and he loves kids.
- his hands are tiny
- his role models are his brother and Eric Nam.
- his hobbies are: reading, drawing, skate boarding, talking to friends.
- his motto is: "If you mess up today, rest. That way you can do better tomorrow."
- many idols were talking about his debut and how he gained fans almost immediately.
- he wants to do a collaboration with Ateez.
- he prefers sweet over salty
- his favorite type of animals are pandas.
- he hates seeing people he cares about get hurt.
- his fandom is probably one of the calmest ones when it comes to toxic fans and saesangs. Most of his fans are respectful and give him his space.
- he is a good photographer.
- he has stated in interviews that he doesn't remember his birth parents because he was so young.
- he has acted in a few Kdramas and has also been in quite a few Thai dramas.
- he has five ear piercings. Three on the right and two on the left.
- Wonho had commented that Jaxon has incredible fashion sense.