~Chapter 1~

[Note- For some reason, Brandon is my favorite in every roleplay so it'll be his characters' P.O.V's more than others- also I'll add Originz characters after there are a few episodes :3]

~Origins Of Olympus~

    Brandeen lay unmoving on his bed, his crimson eyes unblinking at his cabin ceiling. The demi-god narrowed his eyes, he often did this when he was bored. Brandeen suddenly shot up, his bushy white and red hair falling in front of his eyes. The elder son of Ares had came up with the obvious best cure to his boredom, Daveed. The son of Momus was annoying yes, but he always seemed to lighten anyone's mood.

Brandeen had decided to look for the other demi-god and was currently making his way away from the cabin he was assigned. His walk was short-lived as they were practically neighbors. Brandeen raised his hand and knocked on the rough wooden door, and a flurry of noise erupted from the cabin. A flurry of bumps and thuds sounded from the other side of the door, followed by glass shattering and a piercing hiss. Then, all was silent.

    Daveed opened the door, looking a tad more 'dead inside' than usual. However, when their eyes locked the ginger's expression completely changed.

    "Hey, there best friend!" Daveed beamed. At any other time, Brandeen would've prayed to Zeus for him to drop dead on the spot again, but now the demi-god couldn't be any more relieved.

    "Hey, Daveed..." Brandeen murmured, doing his best to hide his mood rising to unacceptable happiness levels.

The ginger stepped outside and closed his door behind him, ignoring the shattered pieces of glass and such on the floor of his cabin. "Did you come over to see me? Or," he paused, his mood turning serious "Do you want some more of the stuff, because if so I can hook you up if you know what I mean~" The taller gagged at the thought of the drink known as 'Tomb Juice' or 'Punch'. He'd drank some at the Aphrodite Sibling's ball, as well as a few others.

    Tomb Juice was a hybrid of a randomizer and a sort of mortal liquor. It got people seriously drunk plus it added or removed certain body parts and replaced them with new ones, mostly parts of animals or monsters. For example, Daveed had lost his legs and instead had the body and legs of a horse from the waist down.

    "No, Daveed... I'm good." Daveed raised a brow, the ginger's blue eyes were misleading; portraying many emotions at once. Then, in a split second, his gaze was energetic again.

     Daveed smiled, "Oh, we could hang out! We should go get Jakey and Austin, and- and, well... everyone!" Brandeen followed the shorter male as he began to speed down the path towards a few voices that sounded down the path. Brandeen let a small smile spread across his face since Daveed wasn't looking, preparing himself for the journey that they were about to commence. As the two demi-gods rounded the corner they were met by Jakey, Mario, Bri, Austin, Mitch, Kaykrae, Michael, and even Ritchie. "Hey guys," Daveed said enthusiastically to everyone, then he turned to Kaykrae "Hello 'snake lady'."

    "Excuse me?" Kaykrae hissed, her brown eyes narrowed. In the corner of his eyes, Brandeen saw Mario shoot Daveed the evilest glare he'd ever seen. Dang, what's with all of these Oompa Loompas turning aggressive all of the sudden? It was like there was a bunch of alternate universes and something's happening that's messing up the rift of reality and it's affecting all of the wild Oompa Loompas in the area.

That's some stupid (If you're a true Brandon fan you would say 'Stewpid' but whatever floats your boat) story that a child with nothing better to do with their time would do.

The son of Ares looked to his left where the son of Khoine stood, Jake. The brunette had originally had the title of 'The Eldest Son Of Poseidon', but it turned out that his parents weren't who he thought they were. They had met around the beginning of their stay at Camp Oasis and later got closer after Jakey's previous love had gone to the darker side of the spectrum. Brandeen cringed at the thought of the other brunette named Bryan, who had been keeping to himself after he was exposed to all that power from The Underworld.