bundle of joy pt 1

Okay one of the things that contributed to china's miscarriage was the fact that she was mostly unaware. She knew something different was going on with her body but she brushed it off. So I think if she would have faced it head on everything would have been omay because she wouldn't be doing things like staying up late, drinking, and eating pizza at weird hours.

Discuss hear

//

The whole crew was having dinner at Sophie and Jada's suite

The whole crew was having dinner at Sophie and Jada's suite. They figured they'd partied enough and could use a quieter, alcohol free evening since the second semester just started.

Cameron had a night lecture so he showed up as Jada was plating food.

"Hey Baba," he kissed Jada on the cheek as she was stirring up some lemonade. "Hey baby girl,"

China turned to kiss his lips but was met with an awful scent. "Jesus Christ, Cameron, did you shower in 3 cans of axe?"

Cam shriveled up his face before kissing her lips. "It's my Ralph Lauren cologne. Your favorite."

"Maybe you overdid it today. Just a little." She coughed.

"I only sprayed once like always. Why do I feel like you're roasting me right n-"

"Cameron," Jada interrupted him and handed him a plate. "Finish this up for me. I did China's homework this morning and forgot to give it to her. Be right back."

Jada grabbed China and led her out the kitchenette, through her bedroom and into she and Sophie's bathroom.

"You did my homework?" China looked around. "For which class and why would it be in here?"

Jada was shuffling around under the sink and talking to herself. "Got it!"

"Got what?"

Jada stood up holding one of those really expensive first response pregnancy tests. "Have a seat," she said as she checked the expiration date on the box.

"What?!"

"You heard me," she said ripping the box open. "Pull your pants down and have a seat."

"Wh-"

"When I got pregnant, the first thing that I noticed was my heightened sense of smell."

"You were pregnant?"

"Yeah. Kar knocked me up the first time we hooked up. We almost got a speeding ticket on the way to planned parenthood."

"Oh my God!"

"What?! I had a boyfriend at the time and it wasn't a good look. Besides, I don't want kids."

"So why don't you guys just use condoms then?!"

"The same reason you and Cameron aren't using condoms," Jada smiled and handed her the test. "Its just more magical the old fashioned way,"

China rolled her eyes and took the little stick from her. She didn't have a rebuttal. Cameron did feel better without it which was why she never protested when he wanted to go raw.