rules pt 2

Warning: explicit

I think the only way Taj and China would have gone all the way in that flashback (know your crew better than you do; delicate) would be if Taj and China were completely fucked up. It was expressed over and over again that their loyalty to Cameron trumped everything. Even at Cameron's darkest, China found her way back to him.

Or do you guys actually think China or Taj (or both) are capable of betraying Cameron? Taj was about 19 and China 17 in this flashback. Do you even think it was wrong? 🤷‍♀️🏾

Discuss hurr

//

After finishing the entire bottle of Hennessy (and completely forgetting about the coke), Taj and China were in his room sprawled out on opposite ends of his bed

"And yeah like this not the first time he did this shit, bruh, " Taj slurred, his eyes only half-opened. "Every time he gets a new bitch he be on some other shit. He was never like that with you."

"To be fair y'all actually like me so..."

"Yeah, but we don't know if we like these bitches or not. He don't even introduce them. Nigga just disappears until it's convenient for him,"

"Then it's all 'I need you...come get me... she cheated again... I'm sad because I'm so pussy-whipped that I've lost all common sense over our friendly neighbor whore'," China mocked Cameron using a lower tone.

Taj didn't want to but he was drunk so he couldn't hold back his laughter. "Yo! Is that what it is? Because Kitty's kitty is a 6 at best. Most just take it because she be offering."

"Ew, " China covered her face. "You too?"

"I mean, yeah, once. The crew was there, we were turning up, everyone was having a good time. Also, it was my living room and proper train etiquette says the host goes first. I couldn't let my niggas down. It was some okay box; nothing to rave about. I don't know how Cameron feels about it though. He don't really talk to me about sex. Maybe she is his first and he don't know no better."

"He doesn't talk to you about stuff like that?"

"Nah. Maybe he's embarrassed that he's 'pussy whipped by the neighborhood whore', as you say. Nigga gotta know he tripping,"

"Yeah. Every time one of these little girls turns out to be a cheater or a fake, I get called. And like a dummy-" China sighed and smacked her lips. "For example, two months ago I spent like $700 for a one way from Atlanta to come here and comfort him. We had so much fun. We got drunk, went to Disney, ate at waffle house really late then went back to my house and-" she stopped abruptly. 

Taj sat up and looked down at her through slanted eyes. "Y'all fucked, didn't you? And now he's back with her,"

"No but we did kiss... a lot. Partial nudity was involved. We could have. Thank God I didn't lose my virginity that night. I would have felt even stupider than I do now,"