Can't Take No For An Answer

Start from the beginning

The family soon began eating and boy Oooh boy did Mito know how to cook. Her recipes were one of the best, heck she even published them and they sold off the shelves like crazy. Naruto was stuffing his face which showed how much he loved his mother's cooking.

"Naruto chan no stuffing your face you'll choke." Mito scolded.

Naruto let out a goofy laugh before swallowing, "Sorry Kaa chan I just love your cooking."

"Well that's very sweet but you can still show proper table manners."

"Oooh come on Mito sama let the boy have a little fun. I mean your only young once." Hashirama chuckled.

This resulted in him receiving a bonk on the head by her ladle. Hashirama grunted rubbing his head. Mito looked at him with her hair flowing in nine strands resembling Kurama's tails.

"Are you questioning my parenting skills Hashirama?!" Mito shouted. "AND DID YOU JUST HINT AT ME THAT I'M OLD!"

Sinking down in his chair Hashirama held up his kitchen plate to shield himself from his wife's anger. Sure he may be the God of all shinobi but he even he wouldn't risk arguing with his hot blooded wife. Begging for mercy and apologizing quickly for his mistake, he was saved by a loud laugh. They noticed Kurama on the couch waking from his nap.

"What an alarm clock, I wake up to the whining of the so called God of Shinobi scared out of his wits by his own wife" Kurama said teasingly making Hashirama steam with anger.

Kurama stretched his limbs as he jumped off the couch and turned into his favorite form a beautiful red haired woman with long red hair, red eyes with black slits, a goddess like body with a double E size cup. The Kitsune woman also wore a tight kimono that showed off her body shape. 

Kurama chose this form a lot to keep fangirls away from Naruto

Kurama chose this form a lot to keep fangirls away from Naruto. The fox also loved this form despite him being male. But to him he believes tailed beasts are not define by gender and switch between the two anytime they want. She took her seat next to Naruto as she was served with some eggs and bacon along with some rolls. Unlike Naruto Kurama ate in a more sophisticated way. Similar to how royalty eats.

"Kurama I'm going to be busy at the hokage's office with so many applicants for the academy, alliance contracts, and other papers that I wish I didn't have to sign. God I hate paperwork. The more I finish the more they multiply." Hashirama sighed in his hands.

"If you want to save yourself from doing so much paperwork why not just use multi shadow clones jutsu and have them help you. That way you'll get it done twice as fast" Naruto suggested.

Hashirama immediately slammed his head down on the table rattling the silverware. Everyone could hear him muffling the word stupid over and over. How could he the most powerful shinobi of his era forget about the many uses of shadow clones. It would seem all those years in the afterlife affected his brain cells.