What does she mean by that?

I nod anyways, "I will."

"I know you grew up having a sister who hates your existence, so I want to let you know that I can fill I for her shoes in case you need someone."

A smile creeps on my face, "You're too kind but thank you Gemma."

"By the way." She pulls out one paper bag from the things she bought and handed it to me. "For you."

My brows creasing, "For me?"

She nods. "Open it."

"But what's the occasion?"

She chuckles, "You don't need occasions to buy gifts for people that are dear to you."

I smile at her.

"Go, open it." She insists. "I thought about you when I saw it so I instantly bought it right away."

I started opening the paper bag and saw a note book that seemed like a journey or something and a cute hand-knitted slipper inside. "That's a Mamentos Before Child Pregnancy Journal so you could write down everything you want to."

"Oh Gemma that's so sweet of you. Thank you." I said as I examined the journal before throwing myself to her. "This means so much to me. Thank you.

"That's a Tory Burch knit slippers so you would feel comfy especially when your stomach will start to grow." She says.

"Gemma you didn't have to." I cooed.

"Dont worry, more are coming your way as soon as your baby gets delivered." She smiles.

"Thank you so much. How did you know my size?"

"Harry said you were size seven or eight depending on the shoe style. I do hope it would fit though."

Harry begins to join our table as soon as he was finished in the bathroom, "What I miss?"

"Look at Gemma's gifts." I showed him.

Harry examines it with a smile before he turns to Gemma, "Thank you G."

"Always, welcome Hazza." She smiles back. "Anyways, I have been meaning to ask you both about what you're going to do when your bump gets bigger?"

Harry and I glanced at each other and to be honest we haven't really thought about anything yet. I haven't really thought about some back-up plans in case the news will finally come out. Sooner or later it will come out all though I wish I could keep it in the low. I wouldn't want this pregnancy to be out in the public where the media and the fans would enjoy the thought of criticizing it as if it's a funny matter.

"You both have not talked about I, have you?" Gemma asks before she sips her juice.

"Not yet." Harry answers.

"Have you ever thought about the instances that she would get pictured visiting her OB-Gyn when she needs to?" Gemma asks something we have not talked about too.

I stare at my fingers.

"Moreover, you won't be there for her all the time Harry so it would be hard for Lindy to be going through all this on her own." She adds.

I pulled my head up, "I will be careful."

Harry moved his head to me and smiled.

"I know you will be careful. All I am saying is that, it would be too hard for you to handle this on your own. You are in college. You have school." Gemma responds.

"I will make time for her as much as I could. I told you Gemma, I will take responsibility." Harry answers before he plants his lips on the back of my hand.