"Come on" he walked past me and my heart skipped a beat because I thought he was going to kiss me.

He was so close.

Then the music blasted from the speakers. I flinched because I felt his breathe behind my ears.

"You wanted to watch me dance. Ever since I told you to stop thirsting over me you never came to see me. So I brought you here to watch me dance," he said and walked to my front.

The song was much slower and sensual. I didn't understand which language it was but sure it was intense. Jimin made it look beautiful. I wouldn't say sexy, it's just too beautiful. The way his body matches every beat of the song, every drop is amazing.

It's a shame because there aren't enough words to describe his elegance and beauty of his dance.

He is just the pinnacle.

I didn't even move until he finished dancing. My hands automatically came up and clapped without my consent. He chuckled.

"I sure take you out of this world. Oh look is that a fly in your mouth?" he pointed at my mouth and I closed it immediately.

"You are just too beautiful," I mumbled under my breathe.

"What I can't hear you?" he came closer to me. I panicked.

"Nothing," I turned my head away.

"Wanna dance with me?" he asked. I didn't choke on air but that describes how I felt like when he asked.

"Jiminie," I said catching the name his friend called him earlier making him fall back and laugh.

"I can't dance," I added making him sit right back up.

"Fat lie," he said.

"Even if you can't dance, I'll teach you," he tilted his head.

"That's just an excuse to touch me so no thanks," I said shooting him a fake smile.

"Oops! You caught me!" He chuckled and winked.

"Oh you are such a player Jimin," I rolled my eyes. He smirked and got up.

"Come, we are getting out of here," he said and extended his hand. I eyed him suspiciously. He moved his hand closer to me with a restless look on his face. I smiled and took his hand. And he is dragging me behind him again.

"Where are we going this time?" I asked him.

"Somewhere private," he said and pushed the door walking out.

"Private?"

"Yeah, my home," he said waving and winking at his friend earlier.

I freed my hand from his grip and raised my hands to my chest level, palms facing him. I looked at him and shook my head in denial.

"Definitely not. Definitely not your home," I said and walked past him crossing my arms against my chest.

"Why not? We can be free there. We can talk about stuff you know," he said catching up with me.

"I don't think so," I said and laughed. A fake one. Mostly because I'm scared.

"Why? Not?"

"I don't know. Two of us alone don't seem like a good idea to me," I said biting my lip.

His face slowly turned into a wide grin. I wanted to punch him. He brushed his hair back and poked his tongue into cheek.

"Such a dirty mind huh? We haven't finished our first date yet and you," he laughed.

"Look Jimin, I know very well that we are seeing each other only because you want to have someone to have fun with and I want a boyfriend. There is nothing more big between us," I don't know why I said that.

"You think it's like that?" he said looking at me with those eyes. Damn those eyes.

"Jimin-"

"I'll drop you off at home," he said and walked ahead. He turned around half way and asked "not coming?"

I nodded and followed him. I didn't know what to say.

May be I was too harsh. Should I say sorry to him? Well then the sorry would be a waste if he is really passing time with me. Well atleast I am. Fuck it I'm gonna apologize. I've got some manners.

"Jimin," I held his hand.

"Were you serious all this time?"

He titled his head and looked at me. My gaze shifted to his lips and back to him. He then let his hand go off my grip and held mine with his. He came closer to me. I didn't move.

"At this point it doesn't matter anymore," he said. "Come."

Bitch don't make me feel guilty. What do you mean it doesn't matter anymore. Ugh son of a -

"Hey Jimin"

I turned when I heard a voice. A girl who would pass for a model was standing against a wall. I felt ugly just by looking at her.

"Who is that? Your new girlfriend? Never knew you had one," she said and sucked her lollipop. The glitter on her eyes is blinding.

"We are friends," I said. She popped the lollipop out of her mouth.

"Oh, friends? See you around Jimin," she said and walked away.

"Who was that?"

"My ex," he said and I felt as if someone punched me in the face. I kept quite. I didn't talk till we reached the place her parked his bike.

"Jimin I can take a bus. You know don't really want people seeing me on your bike," I told him. He nodded.

"Alright then," he said and zoomed off. I was a bit taken aback. He didn't even ask twice.

Men are trash.

By the time I got to the bus stop my legs felt like rocks. It was quite a distance. I sat at one of the seats and waited. When the bus came I got in and leaned my head to the window and closed my eyes. Then someone tilted my head and laid it on the shoulder. I smelled a familiar perfume.

"Jungkook?"