Part 5 Jealous (18+)

Made : Sept 2019
Last edited : Dec 2023

Team slowly come out from water with a full of dissapointed face. Again, in this practice he still can not break the record. Team feel so upset. He also feel sad and angry at the same time...

" Team ", said Dean shocked Team.
" Aw phi.. Sorry na, I am in bad condition.. So that's why my performanced was not good today ", explain Team make his senior little bit confused.
" I haven't even started asking questions ", said Dean.
" But I know you will ask ", answered Team.
" Okay then I will give you one more question ", said Dean by staring so intense to Team.
" Arai phi ? you make me scared na ", said Team.
" You.... I'm so curious about something... Do you love Win ? ", asked Dean.
" That...Eeee... I have to answer that question phi ? ", said Team without looking to his senior because he was so embarrassed.
" Ah why do I ask if I don't need the answer ? ", said Dean.
" I.... Emmmm... ", said Team slowly try to make eye contact with his senior.

" Shia Dean... What are you doing with nong ha ? ", Win screaming by walking to his bestfriend.
" Calm down.. I just asking about swimming practice today ", said Dean feel so unhappy because Win came at the right time.
" Ah hia, let's go home na.. I'm tired ", said Team happily because he can escape from Dean's question.
" Owww that's what I'm going to say.. Let's go then.. Bye Dean ", said Win pull his nong to his embrace and started walking.
" Hia.. Let me go... I can't walk like this ", said Team.
" I have to punish you ", said Win shortly.
" Hah ? Did I do something wrong ? ", asked Team when his hia finally let him go but still hold Team's hand.
" Yes ", answer Win.
" What ? ", asked Team
" Flirting with my bestfriend ", said Win with his husky voice make Team's gulped because he know that Win will kill him after this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Win push his nong on the bed and started to top him. Win can't control his anger or his desire. Watching Team talk to Dean make Win so depressed. Even though he know that Dean would not doing something stupid. But Win still jealous about it...

" Hia.. I'm not doing anything.. Beside that, Phi Dean was Pharm boyfriend ", said Team try to explain when his hia started kissing his neck.
" I don't care.. I don't like to see you with someone else ", said Win by kissing and crushing Team's lips.
" Hia.. Emmmmhhh " Team mumble with pleasure.

Win keep kissing his nong harshly. He really love Team's lips. For Win it's like a sweet candy. No, Team's lips was more sweet than candy...

Team can't refuse. He love everything that Win does right now. He reply the kiss and also bitting Win's lips. Team try to dominate but he know that he will always lose, because Win definitely eat his lips right now...

They are almost on the heaven. Win take off Team's clothes and then take off his clothes too. Now they already naked...

" Hia... Emmhhh ", Team moaned when his hia kissing his nipples.
" You are mine Team.. Remember that ", said Win and then going down to his nong body.

Win kiss Team's member makes Team moaned again and again...

"Hia... Emmhhh don't do that.. Emmmh ", said Team try to make his hia stop the actions.

Win didn't bother, he love it when Team's moaned like that. Team so sexy and Win so excited to do something more. He will make Team regret because of make him jealous today...

Win put Team's member on his mouth and swallowed it like a lollipop. Win taste every inch on Team's member...

" Hia... Ahhhh ", Team moaned again.

Win move faster. He know that Team was can not hold it anymore. Win licking Team's member and stroke it by his mouth...

" Hia.. Emmmhhh.. I can't hold it na ", Team moaned again.

Win let Team's member go. And now he stroke nong's member by his hand. Faster and faster...

" Hia... Ah.... Ah.... You.. Ah... Hia... ", Team finally come in front off his hia.
" You like it ? ", asked Win came back to top Team.
" Hia... ", said Team can not describe his feelings.
" I'm not done with you na.. I will not use condom today.. That's your punishment ", said Win by trying to put his finger on Team's hole.
" Hia... Ahhhh.. ", Team started to moan again because of Win's action.

The hole already wet... Now Win put in his three fingers...

" Hia.. Just do it... I can't wait any longer ", said Team trying to take a breath.

Win smiling, and then he started to enter his nong hole. He feel so hot. He feel so pleased....

" Emmmhh Team... Ah... This is so good... ", now Win became the one who moaning cause of the pleasure.

Win move his member inside Team's hole. It started slowly and then became faster...

" Hia.. Ah.... This is good.. Ah... ", Team moaned by gripping his hia arm.
" Ah Team... Ah... Ah.... Fuck... ", Win can't control his mouth. He moaned and cursing no regret at all.

The room become so hot. Win didn't calm down. He still move and make his nong moaned in pleasure again and again...

" Hia... I... Ah... Ah ", said Team but can't complete his words.
" Come with me na... Let's come together... Ah... Ah... ", said Win.
" Hia... Ah.. Ah... ", said Team.
" Team... Ah... Ah... ", said Win and they come together.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not smart making love scene. Sorry for that. Please leave some comment.. And follow me if you want... Thank's for reading.❤