You were approaching the festival; you could hear the music from where you were. You looked at your watch; 7.43pm. The clock was ticking. You crossed a street without watching, and a car had to stop short to avoid you, honking. You shouted "Sorry!", putting your hands up in the process, and carried on running.

You arrived at the entry of the festival, that guards were keeping. Shit. A ticket. You needed a ticket to enter, but didn't have any of course.

You tried to go in without watching the staff, but a huge arm popped up in front of you. "Hey, if you want to enter, show me your ticket."

Your mind was racing. "A ticket?" You blinked. "But isn't it free for musicians' families?"

The guy exchanged a look with his colleague. Ok, it wasn't, maybe, the first time they heard that.

"Yes indeed. But if you are, you have been given a special pass that you should have on you."

"Well that's the problem actually. I forgot it."

The guard sighed. "Please miss, leave now or I will have to call the security."

You didn't know what to do. "I swear to you, please inform the staff inside, just tell them I am..." Then it hit you. "Tell them I'm Richie Sambora's twin sister. I'm the sister of Bon Jovi's lead guitarist, he will perform on the stage in some minutes, right? I don't want to miss my brother's concert, please. Just tell them, I'll wait here. Please."

Maybe it is because your story was somehow coherent, maybe it is because you looked very desperate, or because he didn't want to get tired insisting with you, the guard said: "OK, I'll do it."

You stopped yourself from jumping in his arms. After many "thank you", you went a bit on the side and tried to see the stage. The very last notes of the song played, to let place to applauds. A pre-recorded voice informed it was now a five-minute break, and then another group will take the stage. You saw the security guy take his talkie, and put it back on his buckle a minute after. He turned to you and nodded.

-

"Mister Sambora?" Richie was repeating the song in his head when a security guard popped next to him. "I'm sorry to bother you, I'm sure it's nothing, but there is a lady asking for you at the entry." David, who was next to him, chuckled. "Richie, what did you do again?"

The guitarist smirked and looked at the staff member: "Uh... Did she give a name?"

David gave him a tap. "Like you remember their names..."

They laughed.

The man coughed. "No, but she said she was your twin sis-" He didn't have the time to finish; Richie got up so fast he nearly pushed David on the ground. "What did you say?" The man opened his mouth to repeat, but got cut by Tico shouting, some meters away near the stairs that lead to the stage: "Guys we start soon, we could go on the stage already for arrangements?"

Jon, who was sat on the first step of the stairs got up and followed.

Richie turned to the man: "Make her enter. She probably forgot her pass, make her enter now, or she will miss the show!" The staff member got a bit surprised from the hurry the musician seemed in suddenly, and finally moved. The guitarist caught him back: "Bring her at the very front of the stage. Now!"

-

"And now please welcome Bon Jovi!"

The crowd began to cheer up to the entry of the band on stage. In the distance, you heard the sound of drumsticks being slapped together, and then the music started. You soon recognized the characteristic keyboard.