Chapter 5: The Supreme Leader

Start from the beginning

"Ren believed it was no longer valuable to us." I hear a voice say behind me and I instantly recognize that voice. General Hux.

I turn around as fast as I can and watch him enter the room. I look over at General Hux as he walks closer and glare at him. Knowing exactly what he is trying to do. He wants to make me look bad in front of Snoke he is always trying to prove to him that I'm not good enough to be the next successor of the First Order.

General Hux and I don't get along very well but I got no other option than to let him do his job. After all Supreme Leader Snoke trusts him. Hux has been part of the First Order his whole life. His father, Brendol Hux, was a general before him but when he mysteriously died and his son took his place.

He has done unimaginable things to get to where he is right now such as conspiring to kill his own father, which is something not many know about. He has always been jealous of me of how I'll become the successor to the first order and how I'll always be a step ahead of him just because I was blessed with the force.

That's why he always tries to diminish me in front of Snoke or other higher officials from the First Order. Whenever I screw up the first one to be there to tell everyone about it is always him. It wouldn't surprise me if he ever betrays me, but right now I have more important things to worry about.

"That the girl was all we needed. As a result, the droid has most likely been returned to the hands of the enemy. They may have the map already." General Hux continues and stands beside me as I just look away from him. I stare back at Snoke coldly noticing how he is starting to get furious. Damn you, Hux.

"Then the resistance must be destroyed before they get to Skywalker." Supreme Leader replies.

"We have their location. We tracked their reconnaissance ship to the Ileenium system." Hux replies almost instantly completely sure of himself and I can already tell what he is thinking. He wants to use the superweapon again but that is just ridiculous and unnecessary. There must be other ways.

"Good. Then we will crush them once and for all. Prepare the weapon." Snoke says to Hux and he nods turning around and start leaving the room.

I stand there in shock of what Supreme Leader Snoke just said and start to think of what it would mean for the resistance to be destroyed. One thought comes across my head instantly, my mother. I stare blankly for a few seconds but quickly brush the thought away. I need to stop thinking about my parents they are holding me back. They are my pull to the light and I know it. I can't be thinking twice about them it makes things harder, and it also makes me weaker.

"Supreme Leader. I can get the map from the girl. I just need your guidance." I say looking up to Snoke trying to make him trust me on getting the map from the scavenger and not make us use the superweapon.

"If what you say about this girl is true, bring her to me." He replies determined. Suddenly the hologram turns off and I stand there thinking all that just happened.

Snoke's last words echo in my head as I stare blankly. If that is what the Supreme Leader wants then I guess I have no other option. I quickly put my mask on and exit the room heading towards the interrogation room.

I walk down the hallways passing by many stormtroopers but don't even bother to look at them. When I reach the interrogation room I stand at the door and enter the code walking and noticing something is wrong.

The girl. She is gone. I look around trying to take a better glance feeling how my body starts to fill with anger.

"NO!" I say anger very evident in my voice. "GUARDS!" I yell as I take out my lightsaber and start smashing it against the chair and destroying everything around me out of rage. Red hot debris bouncing around the room.

What is going on with stormtrooper lately letting prisoners out of their cells? Their incompetence is unbelievable. They had one job and it was to keep the scavenger in her cells but somehow she managed to escape.

I exit the interrogation room and start walking down the hallways. "I want everyone in this base to start looking for the girl! I want her alive!" I start yelling angrily as I walk past some stormtroopers and they quickly start dispersing and using their intercoms to communicate with the others.

I keep walking down the hallways trying to sense her but I am completely unable to. She can't get so far away so quickly. "Sir, sensors triggered in hangar 718. We're searching the area." A stormtrooper suddenly reports to me.

"She's just beginning to test her powers. The longer it takes to find her, the more dangerous she becomes." I reply to the stormtrooper and quickly start walking towards hangar 718.

Once I reach hangar 718 I see a bunch of Stormtroopers looking for the scavenger but I still can't sense her at all.

"Sir, she was not found in hangar 718 but all troops are on alert." One of the officers inform me and I nod. This is taking longer than it should I should be taking her to Snoke right now but instead she just managed to escape.

"Put every hangar on lock-down. She's going to try to steal a ship to —" I start commanding when suddenly I start to sense something very familiar. I turn around to where this energy is coming from and stare at it for a second.

"Han Solo..."

————
AN: Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the story. Please don't forget to vote and comment I would appreciate it a lot. Don't be a ghost reader! Anyways, I am in desperate need of someone who is willing to help me with the grammar of this story. I never mentioned this before anywhere but English is not my first language and writing this for some parts can be very tricky with the grammar. So I would love to have someone who would double-check on mistakes that I would most likely look over. If anyone is willing to help please DM me.