[c] 02

✎ᝰ┆session 2

𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷                                                              ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚𓆟

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚𓆟

[enter story?]
[enter access code]
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━access granted━

— 𝐽𝑂𝐻𝑁 —

The soft uniform was slipped over your head completing the outfit of the day. It was only a half hour before before your first day of school would commence.

"Why do I even want to go here again?" The thought slipped out of your mind and into the open. While questioning this you remembered that your father got tired homeschooling you so he enrolled you here.

"Ugh...Wellston, this is going to suck climbing back up the ranks without you, John." You reminisced before leaving the house.

Walking through the school seemed normal, strangely normal

Walking through the school seemed normal, strangely normal. Heading to the Principal to get your classes. 'Of course' you thought as you saw someone get cornered by two other mid-tier looking students. "How pathetic."

It never failed someone was always going to get tossed around by others higher than them.

There was even a girl who the boy called out to but even she didn't help. Maybe she has her own reasons. "Hey the hell are you dumbfucks doin'?"

The two boys turned around to see you standing there glaring at them. "Beating the shit outta him, obviously. You do know he's a cripple right?" The first boy said. "So your beating up a guy who can't even fight back? Lame."

You pushed through the two boys to help the one who was pushed down with very VERY greasy hair. "You okay dude?" You asked with concern.

He stared at you but softened his gaze after he saw you trying to help him. At least tried to when one of the boys reach out to attack you.