Requiem of the White Wanderer

1,000 years ago, the immortals rose from the nothing. Beings that stand 25 feet tall, skin like black tree bark, so tough not even the strongest spears of the time could pierce their skin. Arcane magic oozing from every pore, and strong enough to take on an army of 20,000 orcish warlords. When they entered the world, the first thing they did was destroy the factions which laid across the land. The kingdom of Terran, Legion of High elves, the Clan of Orcs, The Empire of Hobgoblins, the Darkelf Republic, and the Valgahan Regime. All of them, every single faction, was eliminated by just seven monstrous beings. After the fall of the factions, every being was met with one of three fates. Many were able to flee the chaos, and go into the wilderness to start new lives, those were the lucky ones. A larger fraction of them simply died in all of the commotion. But the dead are not the least fortunate ones. Those who lived, but couldn't escape, were enslaved by the immortals for their sick, selfish entertainment. The immortals now run a network of their own, somewhat like a syndicate of crime bosses, but on a world-wide scale. Centuries have passed, and now the Immortals have grown weak. Hard to kill they still may be, but they have lost their way in being able to fight, or even defend themselves. The only reason no one has fought back is because they're too scared.

But not him. What, who's 'him'? Well, no one knows who he is. Their species, race, gender, name, or even an Idea of how their voice sounds. But folklanders have seen a strange being in armor and white mage robes, riding on a guillard beast with his hood up, unable to see their face. They has been seen helping innocent nobodies in dire situations. People call them the White Wanderer. Rumor has it that the Wanderer has successfully killed one of the great immortals. But, this has been dubbed a simple myth, and nothing of true fact.

The White Wanderer rides his way toward the palace of Kul'Morgakka. Known as the fourth immortal, he resides in the blistering savannah that the Hobgoblins used to roam. All of the immortals are known for at least one unspeakably horrific atrocity that they've done before their 100 year mark of existing within this world. Kul's atrocity is that he has literally eaten over 20,000 innocent creatures. And the Immortals don't even need to eat, he just did it for fun. The White Wanderer lets himself off of his beast mount, and walks up to the gates of the palace. Once he's close enough, he places his hand on the gates. He charges it with arcane, as to open the door into the palace. After walking through a dark, narrow hallway, The Wanderer meets a room that's relatively dark, save for some openings in the ceiling that bring some light in from above. It's a very large room indeed, and in just about every corner, you can see some form of slavery. Some of them were doing gymnastics, although the Wanderer could clearly see they were deprived of nourishment, and incredibly sore. In the very center of the chamber, a small pit of white sand, with two Dark elves inside of it, beating the will to live out of each other. Their blood from the other one's attacks stained the perfectly white sand beneath them. And not too far surrounding that pit were females of all kinds of species, all wearing skimpy attire, dancing for the immortal. Needless to say, no one was happy here. Save for one, who was sitting on his throne, on the opposite side of the room where the rider was. He was no different in appearance than the other immortals, black tree bark-like skin, glowing orange eyes and mouth, massive towering figure. Yes, it was Kul'Morgakka, and he was enjoying everything he was seeing. Eventually, one of the dark elves in the sand pit finnishes the other by socking him in the face. Kul chuckles at the victory. Sorrowfully, the victorious dark elf kneels down to help the loser back on his feet, and carries him out of the pit. While this all happens, the White Wanderer does what he is best known for, remain silent.

That's when Kul looks up to see the White Wanderer. He continues to grin his stupid grin as he asks, "What is your buisness here, cloaked one?" The Wanderer does what he has always done best, remain silent. With Kul's lack of attention, all of the slaves stop to look at the white wanderer. "Are you here to provide your services to me, and submit to my slavery?" The Wanderer stays further silent. Very subtly, he arms himself with a push pin-like needle. "I should hope that's why you're here. Because if not, you may find yourself somewhat deceased." the sound of glass clinking could be heard, and the Wanderer looks around to see pieces of crystal floating around, and forming golems wielding spears. The golems start to surround the Wanderer, spears pointed toward him. "So what will it be, huh?" Kul asks the Wanderer. After a few more moments of silence, the Wander throws his push pin at Kul. It expands in mid air until it hits the immortal, now significantly larger than before. Kul cries out in pain, as his body starts to crack from the place the pin landed. The wanderer then ran forward, and leaped down to the lower levels of the chamber. Upon landing he pulled a sword out of seemingly nothing, and ran toward the wounded immortal. He had just stepped into the sand pit when four golems surrounded him. He looks around, sheathing his sword. One of the golems tries to attack, causing the Wanderer to leap into the air. He summons a massive hammer from the nothing, and uses it to smash the golem into thousands of pieces. Most of those pieces were even reduced to sand. Kul finally pulls the needle out of his body, and it turns to dust. The Wanderer then spins around a few times, before hitting another golem. The third golem tries to go in for an attack, but then gets smashed by another golem that just sort of fell from the sky. Everyone looks up to see that one of the slaves, a desert Orc to be specific, had actually thrown one of the golems down. "You dare!?" Kul asks, both shocked and angry. "Everyone, now is our time! Fight back against the immortal!" the Orc slave shouts. All of the slaves erupt into a simultaneous warcy, before using whatever they could, even their own hands, to fight back against the golems. Meanwhile, the Wanderer turns to finnish off the final golem by smashing its leg to pieces, then its head. Then, he looks up to the Immortal, Kul'Morgakka. From the wound in his chest, orange energy slowly turns blue before fading into nothing. "You insolent pest. What gives you the right to do this to me!?" the Wander ignores the question, then runs up Kul's throne, traveling onto his leg, then torso, before leaping off his collarbone. While high above Kul's head, he drops the hammer in his eye. After that, he pulls his sword right back out, and then stabs him right in his forehead. Kul sheiks out in pain as his body begins to break apart. All of the orange that glowed from him turned blue as he convulsed. Everyone golems and slaves alike, stopped as they watched Kul slowly get destroyed. After a few more moments, the blue energy within Kul combusted, making holes in his body, and causing him to lose all forms of glow. After a few more seconds, the now dead immortal falls out of his throne, crashing to the ground, breaking into multiple pieces like charcoal. Everyone stared in absolute awe at the corpse. Hardly anyone seemed to notice the golems turning to dust and fading away. Everyone gathered around Kul's dead body, which the Wanderer was standing right on top of. "Is he... dead?" one of the slaves asks. For a few moments, everyone remained completely silent. After those few moments, another slave called out, "We're free!" and everyone cheered. All except the wanderer, who looked down upon his immortal prey. He did as he has always done, remain silent.

The Wanderer opened the gate of the palace so that all of the slaves could finally leave. Everyone stampeded their way out, finally getting some fresh air and sunlight for the first time ever. However, the Orc slave that threw the golem from before, he stopped to look aside from the stampede. He saw the Wanderer, simply walking out into the heated savannah. He hoists himself onto his guillard beast, and then looks to the crowd of slaves. He has hope for every one of them, that they will either find a new place to call home, or start a new civilization. He sees the orc slave, and nods to him in respect, then he rides off on his mount. As he rides, he calls the same call he has always made, remain silent...