Pretty Normal

The next day at school was.. Well it was pretty awkward. After Shoto kissed me I've kinda been avoiding him and Kacchan hasn't been leaving my side. Even if I go to the bathroom he stands right outside the door. We all went outside for training and while some of us were standing in line we had a chance to talk. Before this people just gave me and Katsuki worried looks and small waves.

"Y/N! Hey! I'm glad you're ok!" Kirishima says as he pats my back. "You're a total badass for standing up to them again!" He smiles at me and I turn around to smile back. "Oh, yeah, it's just my big guns!" I say as I raise my arms up and flex them. We both laugh but mine fades first as my arms go back to my sides. "But.. in reality... I'm not sure I would've made it out if Kacchan wasn't there.." I say and turn around to face the front of the line again. His hand comes up to my shoulder and I look back at him. "I'm sure you did all you could, but you're here now and safe. That's all that matters." I smile at him and he smiles back. "Yeah, we are glad you're back!" Kaminari calls from behind Kirishima. I giggle a little bit and the line moves forward.

It finally gets to my turn and we are supposed to be showing Mr. Aizawa our special moves. I walk up to the circle and look over to him. "Don't strain yourself. If you can't do it don't force yourself." I nod and look forward. A small wall stands before me. I've been working on a move that allows my wings to create such wind power I can blow through a wall. Let's see if I can still do it.

My wings expand and they ache a bit but I don't show it. I stretch a bit and move each wing individually to work the muscles a bit. I start to flap them and the wind around me starts to whip my hair around. I feel the wind start to get heavier and I look for a weak spot in the wall. I adjust my feet so they are shoulder width apart and I force all of the air towards a wall. Dust flies everywhere and it gives me flashbacks to the smoke. I panic and fold my wings around myself like a mini dome over myself. I hug myself and try not to thing about it. Just then I feel a hand on my wings. I open up and the dust is gone and Mr. Aizawa is kneeling before me. "Good job, kid. You ok?" I sit up and look to the wall to see it in pieces. I smile and look back to him. "Yeah!" I stand up and he stands too. "For what you've been through you're making good progress. Keep it up." I nod and smile and walk to the group of kids who had already shown their special ability.

"Y/N!! That was so cool!" Uraraka calls out as she runs up to me followed by Asui. "Thank you!" I smile to them and wave. I turn around and watch Kiri and Kaminari I look down the line and Kacchan is a few after them so I waited until he was up. It took a little while but everyone is doing so amazing.. They are so far along, it's amazing. Kacchan was finally up and he looked very concentrated. He looked really good in his training uniform.. I was dozing off looking at him when his explosion beam came from his hands and destroyed everything in its path. My eyes widen and everyone around me gasps. I look around and even people that weren't paying attention were looking now.

I look back over to where Kacchan was standing and he was brushing off his hands on his pants as he was talking to Mr. Aizawa. They talked for a little bit until finally he turned and started to walk over to where we were. He walks to me and grabs my hand, pulling me through the group of people and to the back. "Kacchan, back here we cant see-" he cuts me off by kissing me. After he pulled away he wrapped his arms around me tight and I feel him kiss the top of my head and leave his head there. My heart feels like it fell into my stomach as I hug him back, his hard body against mine. For being so strong he is always so gentle with me..