Where Nightmares are Made.

We sit across from each other at the library table. I reach over with my pointer finger and thumb and put them on either side of his cheeks and squeeze making his cheeks and lips pucker. He pulls his face away and looks away his cheeks turning red. "Knock it off" Kacchan says as Deku walks up to us. "Hey guys, Y/N if you ever want to talk about what happened last night, I'm all ears." I smile at him. "Thank you, Izuku." He walks away and Kacchan looks at me. "What an annoying idiot." "He was just making sure I'm ok" I laugh and roll my eyes. "Hey.. how did you know, anyways." He looks over to me then looks away. "Why would Kirishima be in my room let alone know you were there. He knows not to look at my stuff and that implies you too." I huff "You know I don't belong to you." "Yes you do." And with that he stands up. "Let's go get food."

We walk together to the cafeteria until I start to get a pounding headache and my legs give out, sending me to the floor. Next thing I know I'm in a forest.

"Well well well, little Y/N has come to play! Always excited to see you, I really am." I roll my eyes and turn to where her voice is coming from. "You know, you aren't as smart as I thought you were, and I thought you were pretty dumb" she giggles and I don't say a word, I know Kacchan is probably worried about me. "He's not, don't worry." I give her a confused look and she laughs again. "I'm in your head, I hear your thoughts as if they were mine, sweetheart. I can promise you he really isn't worried one bit about you. He just dropped you off at the nurses office and left, not much he can do anyways." I huff and she comes closer, placing her hand on my shoulder then walks a circle me, her hand grazing my back.

"I see why you like him, I mean I really see it. God, the boys hot, smart and has a temper that could turn anyone on. I mean come on, I hear the way you think about him, dirty little girl. One time just wasn't enough? You want to do it again? Janitors closet, back in the woods, in the school bathroom, hell anywhere you two could get alone time is good enough for you isn't it." "Shut up." I say, my face turning red. I try to turn away from her but she appears in front of me. "Whaat it's just a little joke" she winks at me. "I'd let him bang me anywhere possible too." She giggles.

"Leave me alone." I say and she fake acts surprised. "You don't enjoy my company? You know, that really hurts my feelings." She pretends to wipe tears from her face but quickly looks back up at me. "I tell you what though. I'll leave you alone, I promise. We make a deal, you go home I never bother you again, sounds pretty great doesn't it?" "What do you want?" I ask and her smile disappears. "Leave Bakugo alone. No more dates, no more sleeping in the same bed, no more being together. Give him to me and I'll leave you alone. I promise." She makes an X over her heart and smiles. "No" I say not even giving it a thought. Her smile turns into a frown as she stomps towards me. "Give me what I want." "No." I say as I continue to back up. "Stop being a spoiled little brat or I will take him from you by force and trust me, I'll ruin you along the way by doing so. I will warp your perfect little brain in every way I can until it is a melted pile of garbage. DO YOU HEAR ME." She screams and everything starts to flash like a light going out. "Get out of my head." I say and close my eyes and focus on waking up. "You can't run from me. You can never run from me. Give me Bakugo and leave me ALONE."

I jolt awake and Kacchan turns his head towards me. "Idiot. You can't just fall to the ground." It's great to be back.