Promise

It was 7:04pm and I was scrolling through my camera roll when I come across a photo of me and my parents when we were happy. But it's all changed now. My mum was to stressed dealing with me so she became addicted to drugs and my dad was and alcoholic. I started to cry (a lot) and that's when I get an incoming face time from Hayden. I quickly wipe away my tears so he wouldn't know I had been crying and answered.

Hayden: hey lilah.

Lilah: hey Hayden what's up?

Hayden: not much. Are you ok it looks like you've been crying.

Lilah: oh um Yh I'm fine I'm just missing my friends.

Hayden: promise that's it.

Lilah: .......

Hayden: see I knew there was something else tell me.

Lilah: no I don't want to bore you with my ridiculous life.

Hayden: oh come on lilah. Just tell me. Pleeeeease.
He said with puppy dog eyes pouting

Lilah: ok. Well I was scrolling through my camera roll and saw a picture of me my mum and my dad when we were happy. But now my mum is a drug addict and my dad is and alcoholic.
I said with tears streaming down my face.

Hayden: omg lilah I had no idea I'm so sorry.

Lilah: it's fine it's not you fault.

Me and Hayden were on call until 9:42pm but I started to get tired so we said goodbye to each other. I decided to go to sleep because I would have to go to brat tomorrow with Hayden.

*time skip to the next day*

It was the next day and I was getting ready to go to the chicken girl set. I was pretty nervous because I didn't know anyone there except for Hayden. This is what I wore...

As you could tell I'm a tomboy but some days I can have a bit of girly girl in me

As you could tell I'm a tomboy but some days I can have a bit of girly girl in me. I text Hayden to see when he is going to set.

Lilah: hey🤗

Hayden: hey beautiful 🤗

Lilah: just wondering what time you are going to set.

Hayden: I was just about to pick you up.

Lilah: oh ok see you in a few.

Hayden: see ya.

Hayden knocked on the door and my mum wasn't home so I left a note.

Hey mum me and Hayden are going to set be back later. Love you. ~ lilah
After that me and Hayden went to set and his dad took us. He was very kind.