Chapter 20 - new schedule?

Start from the beginning

'Narsukis lesbian! Natsukis lesbian!?? NATSUKIS LESBIAN!!!! Natsukis lesbian!?'

Yuri repeated that phrase over and over and over again, one for each shade of red her face slowly turned into.

But when Yuri saw the worried and distressed expression take over Natsukis face she snapped out of her infinite loop, quickly regained her composure, knowing that it was clearly something very personal.

"Well that's fine, I don't think it changes much though." Smiled Yuri earning a raised eyebrow from Natsuki.

"W-Well your still you right? N-No matter the sexuality. To be honest, I myself an a bisexual." Almost whispered Yuri, now understanding why Natsuki was so nervous, it wasn't easy getting out of the closet. She only felt worse and tried to hide behind her hair when she heared Natsuki choke on her juice. Now it was Natsukis turn to blush and deal with a soaring heart and mind

'Holy shit Yuri's bi?? HOLY SHIT YURIS BI!!! holy shit Yuri's bi? Holy shit Yuri's bi!???'

And so on and so forth.

"Huh, thanks for not judging me. But, how can you have any attraction to boys? Like at all?" Asked Natsuki genuinely curious.

"I-I don't know, I just do?" Said Yuri unsure herself.

"Honestly, I thought it was more common to see a unicorn then to find a bisexual." Said Natsuki earning a giggle from Yuri.

"Hehe, I-Im not that special." Said Yuri playing with her hair, feeling a little relieved she finally told someone. Natsuki felt the same thing.

Soon after the pressure was lifted from both their shoulders, they couldn't help but laugh.

"Gosh I was so scared you'd burn me at the stake or something!" Laughed Natsuki.

"I thought you would judge me!" Laughed Yuri. Natsuki breathed slowly wiping away her tears of joy, trying to calm down.

"Gosh it sucks not being able to feel comfortable dating who you wanna date!" Said Natsuki. Yuri nodded.

"Agreed." They giggled for a little before they finally calmed down.

"Well I'll go get changed, then we can head home?" Questioned Natsuki.
Yuri didn't seem to want to.

"I know I should face my problems, b-but I just don't feel like seeing Kate." Mumbled Yuri. Natsuki walked up to Yuri and flicked her forehead.

"You don't have to deal with anyone you don't want too Yuri! Don't act like you have to stick around that bitch just because she's your family!" Huffed Natsuki.

"But Its important to have a good family relationship and-" Yuri was cut off by Natsuki placing her small, slender and soft fingers on Yuri's lips.

"Your family doesn't have to be the people your related to by blood ya know. You have the right to choose your family. Just like how you can choose when not to hang around little shits like your sister!! No offence." Said Natsuki retracting her hand so she could cross her arms. Yuri blushed.

"N-None taken and do I really have that kind of choice...?" Asked Yuri unsure.

"Sure you do BAKA! I don't think I'd be here if I didn't! So if I can, why the fuck can't you?!!" Said Natsuki with a very blunt truth.  Yuri's eyes widened a little before she started to giggle. Natsuki blushed a little.

"H-Hey! Don't laugh at me! I'm not good with this sentimental crap!" Snapped Natsuki now feeling a little embarrassed. Yuri waved her hands at her.