Chapter 20 - new schedule?

Start from the beginning

"Natsuki says she wants to be a baker or s-something like that." Said Daniel waving his hand.

"A-And you?" Asked Yuri.

"Oh, well I already have my dream job." Smiled Daniel.

" W-What is it? I-Is this your dream job?" Asked Yuri.

"Nope. This is just my side job for a bit of extra cash. I'm actually a security guard for loads of different places! But my favourite places to guard are night clubs, I get to stop people in the act of kidnapping drugged victims." Said Daniel smiling sweetly, slightly clenching his fists.

"O-Oh...S-Sounds i-intense...as l-long as you enjoy it? B-But it's v-very brave of you t-to save people l-like that" Stuttered Yuri not sure what to say.
Daniel nodded almost furiously.

"Mhm! Funny story! That's how I met my boyfriend!! Rescued him one night when my shift was over, he was dead beat drunk or maybe drugged..? Can't quite remember, and some nasty homaphobes dragged him into and alley are pulled out a knife. Lucky for me I had a few if my mates there with me and we got those pricks arrested! Anyways, I took him home and stayed with him until the next morning and we exchanged numbers. Things just kinda moved on from there." smiled Daniel deep in thought, scratching the back of his hair with a blush.

Yuri smiled completely surprised as shocked at his casual tone for such a serious situation. Dan then grabbed Yuri by the shoulders and looked at her stars in his eyes.

"Are you and Natsuki going out?!" Asked Dan very excited.

"!?" Yuri just blushed and her mouth opened but no words came out.

"It's fine you can tell me! I really gotta know!" Said Dan like an obsessed fan girl.

Just then, Yuri saw a can of Dr Pepper fly across the room and hit Daniel straight on the side of the head, making him fall to the floor, letting go of an overly blushing Yuri. Yuri turned and was relieved to see it was Natsukis who rescued her from that confrontation.

"DANIEL YOU LITTLE SHIT!!! STAY THE FUCK OUT IF MY PERSONAL LIFE!!!" Yelled Natsuki. Yuri almost burst out laughing when she saw another can fly from behind Natsuki and hit her in the back of the head, making Natsuki fall to the floor.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAT! I DON'T PAY YOU TO BE NOISY!!!" Shouted Daisy from the other room.

After regaining her breath, Yuri helped Daniel get up, earning a little thanks, before going over to Natsuki and helping her up too, earning another more quiet and small thank you.

"Sorry Nat! I was just curious! Ever since you told me you were gay I just got even more curious!" Said Daniel a little louder than Natsuki would have liked.

"DUDE!!?! DON'T GO YELLING AROUND THAT IM GAY! I DON'T WANT THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD TO KNOW!!!" Yelled Natsuki gesturing to Yuri.

"Wait she didn't know?" Asked Dan dumfounded. Natsuki just glared with a lot of murderous intent.

"Sorry, I just assumed she knew." Said Daniel with a nervous smile. Natsuki's glare only intensified. Dan the looked at his wrist as if he was looking at a watch very nervously.

"O-Oh my! Would you look at the time! Sorrygottagoseeyoulater! Please don't kill me!" Almost screamed Daniel at lightning speed as he ran out of the shop.

There was a moment of silence.

"So, now that the cats out of the bag, I have only ever been attracted to girls. Not boys, like ever. Didn't really want you to find out, like, at all, but I guess the universe will not allow me any privacy from now on." Sighed Natsuki going to the fridge and pulling out a juice box. Yuri was trying to calm down her racing heart, the only though in her head being: