Three.

Three.

"Three? Is this true?" Your therapist asks you. You nod slowly. 

Suddenly memories flow back from when your parents tokd you that you weren't good enough and that you'll never be famous. "They were wrong!" You scream out. Tears now streaming down your hot red face. You stand up.

"NO! NOT ANYMORE!" You charge out if the room. "Ma'am your session isn't over." Your therapist tells you. "I'm sorry. I have to go." And with that you walk out of the office.

Struggling, you pull your keys out of your pocket and unlock your car.

Sitting in the drivers seat, tears flowing from your eyes. The memories won't stop replaying in your head.

You start the car and drive through your home town heading toward your house.

You get in your house throwing your stuff around your room and plopping on the bed with a face full of tears.

You look in the mirrior and you hear all of those lies repeating throughout your head.

"No." You speak. "I will NOT let you have a hold of me." You scream out crying. Knowing your mom is home you walk to her room.

"This. Is because of you! All of this! You and dad and the rest of the family!" You explain to her how you are the outcast of the family and that you can't go on anymore. As always your mom ignores you. "But now. I know I belong. Not with you. But with my real family. The real people who were there for me." You explain.

You go through everyday after this incident becoming stronger and stronger. Letting less things get to you. You see that therapist regularly and she helps you a lot. You now have an apartment with your friends and they help tremendously.

Eventually you get to that state of mind you have always wanted to be at.

You made it.

"I made it." You whisper to yourself, cradling your first born.

"I got through everything I didn't think I could do." You tell yourself.

You and your family eventually get along and work things out.

You lived through all of the things you hoped for. You lived an extraordinary life.

Nothing can stop you now.

---

This was inspired by one if my best friends. Thank you. Shes going to stay anonymous.  I love you. Stay strong lovely.