"Cassidy"

Babe, be quiet." He whispered into my ear. I laughed. "Why? Are you scared?" I questioned him. "Uh, yeah. Its an abandoned house, duh I'm scared." Suddenly a loud crash comes from one of the far rooms. "My god Cassidy, were leaving." Jake grabs my wrist and starts to walk out. "No, let's go investigate!" I pull away from him and start walking toward the room. "Cass, this is a sign to leave." Jake stays put. I get to the door and turn the knob to the door. "Babe its nothing." I exclaim as I see there is nothing in the room. I turn to walk away but am dragged into the room. "JAKE!" I scream. It slams the door after it gets me in the room. "H-hello?" I question as I see nothing. "Cassidy." A whisper flies through my ears. I start to cry. "Don't cry, I'm here now." I look to the direction of the voice and a little boy is standing in the corner. "A-are you okay?" I crawl towards him. "No, don't move. Stay there." The boy tells me. Just then I notice my arm is hurting real bad. I look down and see blood gushing out of it. I out pressure on it and look back up to where the boy was standing; nothing was there. Suddenly he's right in front of me. "Yes?" I ask him. He screams at the top of his lungs and lunges toward me.