"Alright, skip the mushy parts. Look, my girl and her sister here, are just trying to good a nice day—" Damon stated, putting an arm around me and I tilted my head at Silas as Elena crossed her arms over her chest. "—and there are promises they're expecting you to keep." He added and I nodded in agreement at him.

"Oh, you don't think that I keep promises?" Silas asked, furrowing his eyebrows as his eyes looked between Elena and I.

"You said that when you were a witch again, you would bring Bonnie back from the other side." I pointed out, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I did and I can." Silas agreed, nodding back at me.

"And you promised Damon, that you would do that if he helped you. But you're kind of evil—no offense—" Elena added, cutting herself off and he nodded back at her.

"None taken." He replied with a slight shrug and I sighed, shaking my head.

"I'm just trying to figure out how I can trust that one of your last acts in this world, will be used to bring back my best friend." I pointed out in annoyance, eyeing Silas who rose an eyebrow.

"Did you want me to pinky swear?" Silas countered in amusement as he held out his pinky towards me and I scoffed and looked away from him.

"We're trying to have a good day—Just tell us how it's going to go down." Damon stated in annoyance at him.

"I just want to destroy the other side so I don't get stuck in that pit of a purgatory when I finally do kill myself." Silas pointed out as he looked between Elena, Damon and I. "Before I do that, I'll bring Bonnie back, and being the amazing and incredible and all-powerful witch that I am, I can totally do both things. I just have to find the anchor first and destroy it." Silas shrugged and I rose my eyebrow and looked at Elena who stood beside me.

"The anchor?" Elena asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"It's the object Qetsiyah used to bind the other side together after she created it. Destroy it and the spell is broken. No more supernatural limbo." Silas elaborated and I nodded in agreement and folded my arms over my chest.

"Okay.. where is it then?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and tilting my head at him.

"New Jersey, I think is what you're calling it now." Silas answered, looking between the three of us again and Damon scoffed.

"New Jersey? The supernatural other world is bound by an object in Snooki's backyard?" Damon countered in amusement as he folded his arms over his chest and I smirked.

"It's in a shipyard and it's being shipped out so we really need to—hello hunter." Silas stated, cutting himself off and looking towards the library doorway to see Jeremy holding a crossbow towards him. "Banner day for you, huh? Didn't you and the Bennett witch use to—tch, tch?" Silas asked in amusement, clicking his tongue before whistling and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey, Knock it off, okay?" I warned, narrowing my eyes at him before looking back at Jeremy who clenched his jaw.

"It's okay, Jer. We all want the same thing today—Silas dead, Bonnie alive." Elena reassured, nodding at him as Damon ran his hands over his face in irritation but Jeremy still narrowed his eyes at Silas.

"A.K.A, put the damn crossbow down, Pocahontas." Damon stated in annoyance towards him and Jeremy lowered the crossbow before walking forwards.

"We're just supposed to believe that he's gonna bring Bonnie back out of the goodness of his heart?" Jeremy asked doubtfully, making Silas scoff and I sighed.