"Hey!"

Alice: "Hahaha, sorry sorry." she sheepishly grinned.
"But to answer your question, we are currently on a distant planet" she said while deadpanning towards the end, as you stood up.

"How...... Distant?" you ask,while  accepting the fact that Alice's teleportation was unbelievably strong.  

Alice didn't answer, instead she just kept staring at you with a smile.

"Alice?" you call out again.

Again, no answer. She seemed like she had spaced off while looking at your direction.

Sure, her translucent white hair, looming in the wind kinda looked cool. But her standing still was somewhat panicking.

"Alice!" you yell at her.

She shuddered for a sec, randomly blinking her eyes before finally looking back at you.

Alice: "Y-yeah dear, what's it?" she asked, regaining her playful smile.

"What happened? Are you alright?" you asked a bit concerned, totally missing the fact she called you 'Dear'.

Alice: "Yup yup! I'm a-okay! Was just thinking something" she waved her hands randomly.
"What were you asking, again?"

"I asked, how...... Far from home, are we?" you ask again.

Alice: "Millions of light years away. So far that the sun's light doesn't reach" she said as she handed you the backpack.
"But don't worry though, there is no distance I can't cover. I'm even keeping a track of time, so we'll go back without any trouble" she reassured as she put on a backpack that had all the snacks.

"who said I'm worrying? I trust you, okay? I'm just........ In shock. Like, I can't totally accept the fact we are on a whole another planet, just like that" You said while snapping your fingers.

Alice: "Hmm hmm!" she exaggeratedly nodded.
"I get it! It was the same for me the first time too." she informed as she took your hand in hers.

"Is....... Is this the planet I choose?" You ask, a bit embarrassed of Alice's closeness.

Alice: "you still believe that?" She asked, sounding almost impressed.

"What?"

Alice: "The option I gave to choose between two stars, that was a joke." she snickered.
"Truth be told, I didn't even know if those were stars at all"

"Of course....." you sigh, getting slightly annoyed by her 'jokes'

"Then where are we? Like, I know this is a distant planet and all, but have you been here before?"

Alice: "I've been here before......" she said, giving a minimal answer.

"Whe-" You were about to ask another question, if not for Alice placing a finger on your lips.

Alice: "You talk too much" she tilted her head with a smile.

"S-sorry..... I was just curious....."