006. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗈

𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂. ‧₊˚
𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.
006. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚘
☁️ ✧˚ ₊‧🖇.° ₊ - 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗑𝗂𝖼?

° ₊ - 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗑𝗂𝖼?

➤ 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵

➤ 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵

‧˚✧𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗧 down at a table with reneé and some of our other friends. i didn't see any of the boys all day, i'm assuming they decided to skip the day all together knowing their lazy asses. the cafeteria was filled with loud conversations, so deafening you couldn't even hear yourself. the tray of food in front of me didn't look appetising, i've never liked food from the cafeteria. i decided to throw it out into the trash. my friends and i talked for what seemed a while.

"mattia would look so cute with you." my friend aaliyah stated as she picked at her salad.

"i think you'd look good with roshaun." i replied smirking, i knew she had always liked roshaun since the day she got here.

"vee, are you coming to the boys practice after school?" reneé asked, i kinda forgot i was supposed to come.

"uh, oh yeah, practice, i'm coming." i responded, as i scrolled through my phone to find a particular contact. i put my phone to my ear and waited.

"great- who are you calling?" she asked, i held my hand up indicating for her to stop, she did so.

"yes?" mattia asked through the phone, his voice was kind of muffled due to the noises in the background.

"where are you guys?" i asked, "i haven't seen you all day today."

"oh yeah... we decided to skip today."

"and leave me alone?" i replied fidgeting with my hair.

"yessir." i heard another familiar voice shout.