002. 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗃𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂. ‧₊˚
𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.
002. 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
☁️ ✧˚ ₊‧🖇.° ₊ - 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗑𝗂𝖼?

° ₊ - 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗑𝗂𝖼?

‧˚✧𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗗 my head down on my desk, after the phone call with mattia i stayed up and watched the sunrise

‧˚✧𝗜 𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗗 my head down on my desk, after the phone call with mattia i stayed up and watched the sunrise. i didn't even want to come today. even though i skipped out on first period i had to force myself to come to school. my second period is english. i have this class with mattia, he's like the only person i really know. mattia hadn't come yet, we were 10 minutes into the lesson. finally someone had knocked on the door, stopping my teacher, mr. vance to stop what he was doing and answer it.

"mattia, you're late." he stated sternly, staring at mattia, i swear he is basically known for being late.

"sorry, it won't happen again." he replied, looking back and fourth between me and mr. vance.

"that's what you said last time." mr. vance responded, i giggled a bit, mr. vance coldly stared at me so i stopped. what is it with teachers, they can manage to shut anyone up without saying a word. mattia sat next to me, we were in the back row, mr. vance turned his back once again to write on the board.

"sorry, it won't happen again." i mocked in a deep voice, deeper than his. he rolled his eyes.

"oh shut up vee." he said scooting his chair closer to his desk.

"make me." i replied smirking, he never had a comeback whenever i said that.

class went by pretty quick, probably because i paid no attention to what mr. vance said, or maybe because i had my head down the whole time he was speaking, it's not my fault mattia called me at like one in the morning. mattia and i whispered between ourselves that whole time.

➤ 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱

my next class was italian, it was either that or spanish, i was already fluent in spanish so i decided to learn italian instead, plus i can kind of talk to mattia. he aces that class.