"You can't avoid the topic forever Lily. Voldemort is after you and you need better protection!" Sirius says.

What is a voldemort?

Sirius is ignored and Lily creates small pink sparks by rubbing her index and pointer finger against her thumb. I giggle. Magic is usually quite easy to figure out, but this is a new trick. Whatever I have no time for petty games I must deduce my 'mum'.

Green eyes which I must've inherited, naturally red medium length curly hair, and 5'3 in height. The small ginger hairs on her clothing would suggest we own a cat. Book nerd, got good grades, was the Prefect and then Head Girl. Had a friend who secretly loved her, but she never knew. That was all explained through her jewelry and sweater.

"See he likes it. He'll make a proper wizard in no time." James says when I giggle.

Sirius snorts, "And a Griffindor as well, no doubt. Isn't that right Prongslet?"

A wizard? Maybe wizards exist in my new life? But what is a Griffindor? Prongslet? This is frustrating I know everything! And somebody above hates me so much to plop me somewhere I know nothing.

"Now don't you go corrupting Harry. Whatever house he is in we'll support him." Lily replies.

"Unless he's in Slytherin." James counters.

"Merlin forbid if he's in Slytherin." Sirius says.

This clears some things. Griffindor and Slytherin are houses of some sort of boarding school. It seems all three of them went there and they are expecting me to go and get into Griffindor.

"Can I show him Padfoot?" Sirius asks cautiously.

Lily hesitates. "Alright."

Then suddenly Sirius was no more and a big black dog was in his place. I open my mouth in shock, then close it. After all of wizards are real why not throw in some werewolves?

"My turn! Make way for the great Prongs!" James shouts giddly and shifts to a stag.

So maybe not werewolves they can just shift. Although things start to piece together. Padfoot and Prongs are what they call their animal forms. Sirius called me Prongslet because I am the son of Prongs.

Sirius licks my face and I grab his fur. I want to test it. Is his fur the same as his hair? Could you see the similarities between his fur and hair?

"Owowowo." Sirius snaps me out of my mind palace when my hand has human head in them instead of the previous dog head.

"Lily your child is hurting me." Sirius whines.

Do animal traits crossover to their human form?

Lily laughs.

"The great Sirius of the most Noble and Ancient House of Black has been defeated by a month old baby." James exclaims as he too shifts back.

Sirius pouts."At least I'm not the one who took seven years to get a woman to date him."

James sniffs, "At least my animagi isn't a smelly old dog."

"Alright Alright ladies you're both pretty now stop arguing." Lily says while standing up.

Please keep arguing you are giving me wonderful information. Animagi, so that's what they are.

The males look at Lily. "Ya know," Sirius begins. "You can't avoid the topic forever. Lily, I don't think I'm suitable to be your Secret Keeper."

Lily huffs and dashes off with me still in her arms. Great, just as I could've found out more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily tucked me into my cradle about an hour ago. I hear some shuffling at the door. James steps in.

"Hello Harry, I know you're just a baby, but I think you have the right to know, even if you won't remember."

He takes a deep breath then goes on.

"There was a prophecy. It said something along the lines of a child shall be born as the seventh month dies. He shall mark him as his equal and neither shall live while the other survives."

He lets out a dark chuckle.

"Dark isn't it. You were born on July 31st. Voldemort is coming Harry. We will try to protect you as best we can. Daddy loves you Harry."

He cries a bit, kisses my forehead, and leaves.

That helps a lot. So, I am a wizard of a Griffindor family and am in a prophecy foretelling that a killer named Voldemort is coming for me. I fall asleep wondering if I'll ever see John Watson again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Moony!" "Remus!" Lily and James say simultaneously.

Another shifter?

"I have brought the werewolf in!" Sirius shouts obviously drunk.

So werewolves do exist.

"Good to see you guys again." Remus or Moony says.

Family friend and shy around people he doesn't know. Mousey caramel brown hair, 6'2 in height, and hazel eyes. He has multiple scars on his face and they are probably all over the rest of his body. Book nerd and was a Prefect. Loves chocolate and always has some on him.

"Now all we need is Wormtail!" James says joyously. "Then all the Maruders will be here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been around a year with my new parents. They are lovely fine people. Sirius could be a better influence and Peter could actually take a bath every now and then but all is well. Mum is pregnant with another child. Severus is supposed to be his godfather. It's nearing Halloween and Dad promised to bring Mum some potion ingredients and I intend take a look at them.

"The plan is in motion. Wormtail is our new official Secret Keeper," James sighs. " Do you think it'll work?" He asks Lily.

I have learned a great deal by observing and reading. I figured out animagi and memorized a lot simple potions.

"Yes don't know. Peter has been acting fishy lately. I'd feel a lot safer with Sirius."

I starting to be attached to them. Stupid sentiment.

"Lily he's here! Take Harry and go!"

"Avada Kedavra."

"No not Harry! Not Harry! Take me instead!"

"Step aside you silly girl."

"No!" Mum's screech rings through my ears.

All I can think of is how closely Voldemort's face resembles Moriarty's.

"This is the child prophesied to kill me? You can't squash a fly. No matter makes this easier for me. Avada Kedavra!"