|Chapter Three|

Bella sighed as she started walking away until she felt someone push her onto a tree. Bella looked up hoping it was Peter who came back "Peter?" Bella asked as she looked at the person and realized it was not Peter. "Well if it isn't, what's your name?" Hook asked "None of your business" Bella said as Hook held up his Hook to her neck "It's Bella Darling" Bella told him as Hook looked at her "Darling? Are you related to Wendy?" Hook asked "I'm her daughter" Bella said trying to get away. Hook motioned for Smee to tie her up and Smee tied her hands behind her back, Bella tried to escape. Bella looked at the sky "Peter!!" Bella yelled for Peter's help, Peter heard it and went to hurry up and Smee put something on her mouth so she couldn't talk, Peter got there when they were leaving. Hook and the pirates took Bella to the pirate ship. Bella tried getting undone, Smee untied her hands and feet and then Smee stood her against a pole and tied a rope around her. Bella tried getting out "Peter will come" Bella said as Hook chuckled a bit "Please, Peter is heartbroken since Wendy, I don't think he cares anymore" Hook said as he smiled and Bella teared up "Don't cry, it's not your fault" Hook said wiping her tears as Bella pulled her head away from him, Bella heard a noise of kids, "Oh yeah, we have your buddies here" Hook said facing Bella towards the lost boys "Boys!" Bella said as she saw the boys. Peter went to the hideout quickly and saw Tinkerbell, she was turning grey "Tink, were you poisoned again? I'm sorry for every way I have treated you when Bella was here and from everyone else, Please don't leave me again" Peter said as Tinker bell turned fully grey. Peter teared up and picked Tinkerbell up and brought her outside and put her in a tiny hole. Peter looked at her and teared up again, "Please come back, Please don't leave me Tink" Peter said quietly crying and leaning towards Tink "Please, I'm so sorry Tink" Peter said crying as the sky turned dark and blue. "TINK!!" Peter yelled because Tink wouldn't wake up "Peter Pan is officially dead because Tinker bell did not save him this time" Hook said as him and Smee laughed "No!" The lost boys yelled, Bella teared up "No.." Bella said quietly to herself. "I do believe in fairies, I do I do" Peter said quietly "I do believe in fairies, I do I do" Peter said looking at the sky "I do believe in fairies" Bella said quietly "I do believe in fairies, I do I do" Bella and the lost boys started chanting "I do believe in fairies!" Peter Pan chanted "I do I do" The lost boys and Bella chanted. "I do believe in fairies" Peter shouted "I do believe in fairies" Bella chanted "I do I do" The lost boys chanted and Tinkerbell finally woke up. Peter Pan was so happy he didn't almost lose his best friend again, Peter told Tinkerbell "We have to go save the lost boys and Bella" Peter told Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell and Peter flew to Hook's boat and hid in the lost boys from Hook so he could help them escape, Hook looked away and Peter untied the lost boys and Hook turned around to see Peter Pan and the lost boys already ran inside except Slightly, Slightly cut Bella loose then they all ran inside. Peter and Hook started sword fighting, Peter started flying "Now Guys!" Peter yelled as the Lost boys and Bella ran out and started sword fighting the other pirates. Hook grabbed Tinkerbell and shook Fairy dust on himself and then he flew in the air with Peter Pan as they were sword fighting. Peter lifted his sword about to hit at Hook until "she was going to leave you Pan" Hook said as Peter lowered the sword down "Just like Wendy Darling did" Hook said as he smiled and knew Peter was distracted so he tried hitting Peter with the sword, but Peter snapped out of it and blocked it. "She would rather grow up then stay with you, she doesn't love you" Hook said as he hit the sword and Peter flew up, "Let us all take a peep into the future" Hook said as Peter got up and tried to ignore him, "She's in the same Nursey Wendy was in, the door is closed" Hook said as him and Peter were sword fighting again "I'll open it" Peter yelled "you never went back for Wendy though" Hook said as Peter was lower then captain hook, and the both had the swords between them. "I'm afraid the window is jammed" Hook said "I'll call out her name, and I promise I will for Bella" Peter said as Hook made him more upset "She can't hear you" Hook said "No..." Peter said upset "She can't hear you" Hook said "Bella.." Peter said as he teared up. "She has forgotten all about you" Hook said "Stop! Please! Stop It!" Peter yelled as Hook knocked Peter through the sail and it was all blue over there, and Peter was crying. Peter tried to fight off Hook  but he gave up,and Peter fell to the ground, Everyone stopped fighting and turned to look at Peter and Hook put his sword under Peter's chin and Peter slowly stood up. Hook kicked Peter up against the pole and flew to him and put his hands around his neck "No!!" Bella said running to Peter as another Pirate grabbed her, Hook his Peter in the head with his Hook and Peter fell to his knee's "Peter!" Bella yelled trying to escape the pirate's grip, "Wendy didn't want to stay and Bella doesn't want to stay. You'll die alone and unloved" Hook said as he forced Peter to look at Bella and Bella tried to look away so she didn't cry but the pirate holding her back turned her head to face Peter and Bella teared up on how hurt he looked. Hook slammed Peter down and his head hit the boat hard and Peter just laid there looking up "Peter!" Bella yelled kicking the pirate and escaping, Bella ran to try to get to Peter but Hook grabbed her and slammed Bella down on the ground close to Peter, "No!!" The lost boys yelled, Peter and Bella looked at each other "Don't hurt her" Peter said as Bella looked at him "No don't say that, your the one who doesn't need to be hurt, I'll be okay" Bella said as she held Peter's hand and Peter looked at Bella.........

(1128 words)

To Be Continued....