|Chapter One|

The 13 year old was laying in bed as her mother was telling her a story. "But Wendy was never to see Peter Pan again" The mother said "Did she mind very much?" Bella asked curious "No I knew he would forget" Wendy Darling told her daughter "He has so many adventures" Wendy said as Bella looked at the necklace Peter gave Wendy when she was 13 and went to Never land. "Goodnight Mom" Bella said as she gave the necklace back to Wendy, "Goodnight dear one" Wendy said kissing Bella's forehead. Bella fell asleep and Wendy went to go close the window, Wendy was sitting on the ground by the fireplace going through stuff. The window opened and Wendy quickly looked up and saw a boy step through the window, "Wendy?" the boy asked quietly walking over to the bed thinking Wendy was still young. Peter looked over the bed at the girl sleeping "Wendy, I've come for you" Peter said "Hello Peter" Wendy said looking at the young boy as he turned around quickly to look at her, it was to dark so he couldn't tell she was older yet. "There you are" Peter said smiling walking closer, Peter looked back at the bed "Is it John?" Peter asked looking back at Wendy "No John is not here now" Wendy told him, Peter chuckled "then it is Michael" Peter smiled "Michael is gone too" Wendy told the young boy. Peter looked back at the bed "Is it a new one?" Peter asked looking back towards Wendy "Yes" Wendy said as Peter looked back smiling "I can not come with you Peter" Wendy said as Peter turned back around facing her "I have forgotten how to fly" Wendy said trying to not make Peter feel bad, Peter scoffed "I'll soon teach you again" Peter smiled and Wendy stood up causing Peter to have to look up to her. "It's just more then that" Wendy said as Peter looked upset and shocked, Wendy walked over to the light "No don't turn up the light" Peter said backing away as Wendy turned the light on and looked back at Peter, "Oh Wendy, you shouldn't have...." Peter said upset backing away "I couldn't help it Peter" Wendy said smiling a bit "I'm a married women now" Wendy told Peter "No...your not.." Peter shook his head no slowly still back away "The girl in the bed is my daughter" Wendy said motioning to the bed, Peter looked at the bed "No she is not.." Peter said grabbing his knife walking over to the bed, Peter looked at Bella sleeping in the bed and started tearing up. Peter looked up at Wendy and then looked down, Peter sat down and hugged his knees crying. Bella woke up and saw a boy there crying "Who are you? and why are you crying?" Bella asked sitting up as Peter looked up and quickly got up wiping his tears away "I'm Peter Pan" Peter introduced himself to the girl "Really? My mom has told me a lot about you, I never believed it though" Bella said as Peter glanced over at Wendy and smiled then looked back at the girl. "I'm Bella" Bella introduced herself as Peter put his knife away and bowed, Bella looked at her mom and mouthed "Do I have to?" Bella mouthed to her mom and Wendy nodded. Bella sighed and looked back at the boy "Sorry I'm not really proper, so I'll try my best" Bella said standing up and doing a curtsy, Peter smiled looking at the window and Bella looked over to "May I go? I want to see if the place is real or not" Bella asked her mom and Wendy nodded. Peter motioned for Tinkerbell to come in and pointed to Bella, Tinkerbell flew over to Bella and put fairy dust on her "What does this do?" Bella asked "It will make you fly" Wendy told her as Bella nodded her head. "I'll be back mom" Bella said or will Bella decided to stay "With stories to tell" Peter smiled as Peter grabbed her hand and Bella hesitated before holding his hand, they started flying and Bella and Peter flew out the window as Wendy ran to the window watching her daughter and the boy she used to love fly off until the beautiful night sky, "So where exactly is Never land?" Bella asked "you sure do ask lots of questions don't you but I'll show you" Peter smiled holding her hand and going higher. Bella looked down at all the building until Peter they were in the pure sky filled with stars so high up you couldn't see the buildings anymore. "Hold on tight" Peter said as Bella grabbed his hand and Peter went faster until they went into these blue swirls they had to let go, and then they flew towards the island. Peter and Bella landed on a cloud and Peter got his telescope out and looked down and saw Hook come out the door of his boat, Bella looked at Peter and Peter looked at her and gave her the telescope. Bella looked through the telescope "Wanna closer look?" Peter asked and Bella smiled and nodded, Peter and Bella jumped from cloud to cloud until they got a bit closer, Bella and Peter looked down until they noticed a cannon pointed at them and Bella looked in the telescope "Hook?" Bella asked and Peter grabbed the telescope "What!" Peter said as he looked through the telescope and saw Hook facing the cannon to them "He's Back" Peter said as Hook fired the cannon and Peter tried getting Bella out the way but the cannon hit the cloud and blew Peter and Bella the opposite way from each other. "Peter!" Bella said as she started falling and Peter tried flying to her but Hook shot another cannon between them and Peter was facing the opposite way and he turned around not seeing Bella anymore and then he fell......

(1003 words)

To Be Continued...