|Chapter Two|

Peter fell, Peter opened his eyes and saw the lost boys hovering over him and he jumped up. "Father, are you okay?" Slightly asked "I'm fine" Peter said "I have brought a girl back to Never land" Peter said "Is it Wendy?" Tootles asked "Yeah, we miss her, we wanted to live with them but we missed you father so we came back, and we didn't grow up" Curly said as the Lost boys nodded "Sadly to say it is not Wendy, Wendy is all grown up and so are John and Michael" Peter sighed remembering Wendy, "It is Wendy's daughter Bella" Peter smiled as the lost boys cheered. "We have to go find her, hook saw us and shot a cannon at us so we could separate" Peter said as the lost boys "Another adventure boys" Slightly said "Find Bella" Nibs said "Meet here if you have her" Peter said as he flew off and the lost boys separated, The twins went together, Curly and Tootles went together, and then Slightly and Nibs went together. Meanwhile with Bella, she looked around and knew she was lost, she walked in the forest and ran into someone. Bella looked down and saw two kids, "Are you Bella?" One of the boys asked "Yeah, how did you know?" Bella asked "Well Peter is our father, and he told us about you. He's looking for you" The other boy said "Oh okay, what are ya'lls names by the way?" Bella asked as they started walking together, the two boys looked up at Bella "I'm Slightly and that is Nibs" Slightly introduced themselves "We are the lost boys" Nibs said as Bella looked down at them "Lost Boys?" Bella asked "Yeah, we were abandoned and if we weren't claimed for 7 days then Peter would come down to take you to Never Land" Slightly said "Oh I'm sorry about that" Bella said "Oh it's fine, none of us remember our parents" Nibs said as Bella nodded as an 'oh ok'. The three of them finally got to the hideout and waited by the tree waiting for Peter or the other lost boys, a while later two lost boys came "Who are they?" Bella asked "Those are some more lost boys, we just call them the twins" Slightly said as Bella smiled "Hey Twins,I'm Bella" Bella smiled as they smiled back then the others came "That is Curly and Tootles" Nibs said as Bella looked at them "Hey Curly, Tootles, I am Bella" Bella smiled making the boys smile "Nice to meet you" Tootles said as Peter came back "Bella your back" Peter smiled as he landed and looked at Bella. "Let's go inside the hideout" Peter said as the lost boys grabbed her arms and led her in there and suddenly their was a drop and they were finally in the hideout. "Wow, it looks great" Bella smiled as Peter smiled, "Father, we were going to hang with Princess Tiger Lilly today" Nibs said "Okay fine" Peter said as the boys cheered as they ran out the hideout and it was already dark outside "Come here, I want to show you something, I showed Wendy when she was here" Peter smiled as Bella looked at Peter "Okay" Bella smiled as Peter started flying and Bella started flying following Peter, They finally got there. Peter motioned for her to come by the tree, Bella looked through one hole and saw the fairies dancing and Peter came beside her and looked at the fairies. Peter looked at Bella smiling and when Bella went to look Peter quickly turned back around and Bella looked back at the fairies then Bella and Peter both looked at each other and smiled. Peter stood up and held his hand out and Bella stood up and took his hand as Bella put her hand on his shoulder and Peter put his hand on her waist. Peter and Bella started dancing as Peter gently lifted Bella into the air and let go, Bella put her arms out and Peter flew to her and grabbed her hand again and put his hand back on her waist. Bella smiled as her and Peter danced, Peter danced into Hook came near and saw them, Hook hid but all the fairies disappeared and Peter stopped smiling and looked around. "Bella? It's only make believe, isn't it?" Peter asked "That you and I are?" Peter asked the same thing he asked Wendy because every time he fell in love, the girl never wanted to stay, they wanted to grow up "Oh yes.." Bella's smile faded away and she started flying back down with Peter going with her. "Bella? you see hidden makes me seem so old to be a real father" Peter said as he crossed his arms as they landed but Bella was still looking down "Peter? What are your real feelings?" Bella asked as Peter backed away a bit "Not you too, Wendy asked me the same thing and I don't want to answer again" Peter said as he was upset "I'm sorry, but some girl has got to be good enough for you to tell them your real feelings" Bella said, they heard a twig snap and Peter quickly turned around "Hook" Peter said knowing who it was "Do you feel love?" Bella asked "Love?" Peter asked "Love" Bella said making it official on what she was saying. "I have never heard of it" Peter said putting his knife back in his pocket "I think you have Peter, I daresay you felt it with something...or someone" Bella asked and Peter got upset because those are the same words Wendy used, Peter walked closer to her and whispered in her ear "Never" Peter whispered as he backed away again "Even the sound of it offends me" Peter said "Peter..." Bella said quietly as Peter backed away and started walking as Bella followed him. Peter was really upset so he said the same thing he said to Wendy "Why do you spoil everything? I taught you to fight and to fly, what more could there be?" Peter asked "I don't know" Bella sighed "What are you going to say? Your going to grow up to" Peter said as he turned away and Bella put her hand on his shoulder "I don't want to grow up, my mom want's me to grow up and be a lady but I don't want to" Bella said "I don't need you to say that, because I thought the same thing about Wendy but she grew up" Peter said as he flew off "Peter! Come Back! Please!" Bella yelled out but Peter didn't come back. 

(1114 words)

To Be Continued.....