Chapter 19

(a/n pic is aaron)

After cheerleading I headed to the carpark and found kohl sitting on the hood of his car and next to him was klaus with his car.

I walked over to kohl and smiled
"hey buddy" I gave him knuckles and smiled.
"Hey ella how's it going?" He smiled back.
"Eh good how bout you?" I asked as I looked at klaus and saw him staring at my stomach... I look down and saw the powder the footballers use, I wiped the powder and zoned back in as kohl said,
"So yeah anyway I gotta get home" he then hopped into the car with bekah.

I walked over to klaus and he just hoped into his car and I hopped in aswell.

I smiled at him but he kept his eyes on the road.
"You alright babe?" I asked but he ignored me.

We finally arrived at my house and I hopped out of the car. I closed the door and for some odd reason klaus drove away.

I walked into my house and up to my room.

I put on my favourite music 'BVB album 2'
As the songs played I sent a text to klaus,
'Everything alright? -E'

I grabbed my laptop of sat with it on my bed, I logged onto Instagram and saw I had 20 likes, 2 comments and 1 mention.
I clicked onto one comment and saw it was aaron my bestie.
'@aaronjones-(a/n I don't know if that actually is someone's Instagram)
Looking hot x' was on the pic of me in my short shorts and midriff.
I wrote 'thanks @aaronjones.'

I checked my other comment and it was Aaron on the pic of me and bekah being silly he wrote '@aaronjones looking crazy and sexy x' I wrote a thanks then checked my mention and it was a pic of me over Aaron's shoulder today and the caption said 'cute couple' the pic was taken by Caroline.

I logged out of Instagram and texted bekah
'I hate Caroline! Have you seen the pic she put up today?! -E'
She texted back almost immediately
'Omg I know! I will get that slut back... I think klaus saw the pic :/ -B'
So that's what was wrong! And the football powder on me... FUCKING HELL!!!
'Oh shit -E' was my simple reply as I quickly texted aaron.
'dude my boyfriend is mad cause of Caroline's new pic -E'
He text back quick.
'Ik so is my girlfriend! I'm going to kill Caroline tomorrow!-A'
'Aye. Same -E'

I decided i should give klaus a call so i dialed his number. After 5 rings it went to voicemail. Groaning, i threw my phone across the room and got up. Speeding to kalus' house i went up to his room and barged in. He laid there, naked, jerking off to a picture of me.

"Well then" i laughed as i leaned on the door frame. His eyes snapped over to me and he smirked.
"Hey baby, i know the whole aaron thing was fake sorry i got mad" he smiled then groaned as his dick twitced, ready to cum.
Walking over to him i licked the tip