Chapter 11: i cant do it... I need klaus

It was Saturday, 6 months after his death ... I did a two months of school, ok no I only did two days because everything is reminding me of klaus.
I was currently under a shelter at the park with rain pouring down. I was leaning against one of the shelter polls with my knees pulled up a bit, I had my art book there and was sketching pictures of klaus. I was currently wearing one of his hoodies and trackies.
I blinked back my tears and kept sketching.
I had my earphones in and was listening to klaus' playlist.
I put my art book in the dry part next to me and pulled my knees closer to my chest. I wiped the fallen tears away and sighed.
"I want you back klaus, more than you know" I whispered as I pulled out my blade from my pocket and pulled up my hoodie sleeve.
"I'll join you soon my love" I then bought the blade to my arm and sliced abit. One for being selfish, two for being ugly, three for missing people, four for everything.

I put my blade away then watched the blood rush down my arm. I started feeling light headed but ignored it. I then started seeing black splotches and I began to pass out.
I got up and put my sketch book in my jacket. I almost fell over but I didn't. I started walking through the rain to my house.

Finally I got home and was about to knock but damon opened the door and looked frightened.
"ELLA" dad and damon said as I fell,
Bam! I hit my head on the concrete as I became Unconscious.