Chapter 14

Ella's pov-

"I have a lot of explaining to do, don't i?" Klaus asked as he held my hands in his.
"You sure do" I laughed but then groans at the pain that shot through my whole body, my head was pounding and my body was aching.
"Don't laugh babe" klaus said seriously as he kissed my forehead.
"Okay" was my simple reply as I smiled at him.

"So it was that night after you were taken I was pacing back and forth in my room stressing, I got a witch named bonnie to try find a spell to find you and we'll she did. I then went to go look for you but your uncle and Elena and all that decided to get bonnie to freeze my heart and put me in a coffin. But then if I died fully my blood line would vanish and I knew that wasn't an option cause that would kill you so I was in the coffin when Rebekah tried to save me" he took a deep breath and I nodded for him to continue.

"So that failed and Alaric stabbed me with the only thing that could kill me but lucky bonnie only caring about her mum and friends put a spell on me to put me in Tylers body and yes that was me that first day on the bridge with you. I then came back to my body cause Bonnies spells and I told tyler to keep an eye on you while I healed. So now here I am back with you" he then kissed my cheek but I turned my head at the last minute so he kissed my lips.

He smirked his smirk that I've missed so much!

I kissed him again and he happily kissed me back. We kept kissing and eventually we had to pull away for air.
"I love you" we both Said at the same time.

-the next day-
I woke up in klaus' arms which made me smile huge and roll over to come face to face with him, he was already awake and I kissed him.
"Good morning" he smiled as he kissed me again.
"Morning" I said after we pulled away.
"So when you are out of the hospital we need to go see your dad for a business thing that is happening" klaus told me as he sat up and pulled me up to straddle his lap.
"Well I'm feeling much better this morning" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Good cause I hate seeing my love in pain" he nuzzled me and I smirked.
"I missed you" I told him honestly.
"Same love" klaus smirked as he nuzzled me again.

"I can leave the hospital so let's go" I said as I got off klaus and he got up.
"Come on then, love" he held my hand and we walked out of the hospital and to his car.
He opened the door like a gentleman a and I smirked

"Thank you" I hopped into the car and put my seatbelt on.

"No problem my dear" he smiled as he started driving and we drove to my house.
"Come on" I smiled as we both got out of the car and he held my hand and I intertwined our fingers.
I opened the door and we walked inside to see Elena and damon kissing.
"Oh uh wow" klaus tried not to laugh but he was smirking. And I was fuming.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed angrily and they both jumped apart.
"El-" Damon tried but I held my hand up to silence him.

"Shut the fuck up damon! Why must you ruin my dads happiness all the time" I growled "and you" I pointed to Elena "out! Get out you slut" I growled louder and she ran out the door.
I looked at damon and glared.
"Ella let me explain" Damon tried but I grabbed klaus' hand and pulled him upstairs to my room and closed the door behind us.

"Wasn't expecting that but I must say you are sexy when your angry, love" klaus smirked as he sat on my bed and I paced back and forth.
"Dad is going to be so broken" I ran my hands through my long blonde hair.
"Love, stop" klaus held me by my shoulders to stop me. He stood infront of me and bent down a bit to look into my eyes.
"Deep breaths" he said and I did as told.
"Okay I'm calm" I sighed and hugged klaus and he immediately hugged back.
"Ok good" he said into my hair as we hugged.

There was a knock at the door which split me and klaus up.

I walked to the door and opened it to see my dad.
"Klaus is coming over soon darl" obviously dad couldn't see klaus so I opened the door all the way and klaus was next to me.
"Oh well now can we get down to business" dad said to klaus and klaus nodded and followed dad.