•22•

Tom and I walk out to his car, getting in.
"So.. I had pizza delivered" he laughs, pulling out the pizza box.
"I adore you" I say, pulling out a pice of pizza.
Of course nothing will ever beat an amazing fresh piece of pizza from New York, but this is still good. It reminds me of home.
"Ugh fuck" I practically moan as I take a bite. Tom watches me, amused.
"Is it weird that was a total turn on?" He asks and I laugh.
"Little bit Tommy"
We eat our pizza and it quickly turns from an innocent lunch to me grabbing his face and pressing kisses to his lips.
"Mm someone could catch us" he mutters between kisses.
"Right now, I don't care" I breath out, flipping my leg over him to straddle his lap.
He moves his lips down my jawline and onto my neck.
"Mm oh my god" i breath out as he leaves marks on my collar bones.
My hips grind lightly and he pulls away.
"We should stop" he says.
"Stop?" I ask.
"Yeah" he says and I get off his lap, falling back into my seat.
"Oh shit we have class in like five minuets" I laugh.
"Yeah you go ahead" he says.
"Aren't you coming?" I ask.
"I would, kind of need to calm down though.." he says and I see the boner peeking through his pants.
"Oh.. okay." I hold in my laugh, getting out of the car. "See you later" I giggle, shutting the door.
My last class of the day was spent with Baylee pestering me on what happened. Tom and I agreed not to tell anyone, but I hate lying to Baylee.
"Come on! Please tell me!" She says. "I know you're hiding something!"
"I'm not! I swear!" I say as we walk out of class.
"You're really going to make me do it aren't you?" She asks.
"Do what?" I ask.
Baylee pulls me around the corner where no one was, and yanks the neckline of my shirt down.
"Bay!" I groan, pulling my shirt back up.
"You and Tom snuck off at lunch! And you looked far too happy after that! Then you kept pulling your shirt up to hide these!" She says. "You two are together!"
"Shhh! We're not telling anyone!" I say.
"Oh my god so I was right! Oh my god yes! Yay!" She cheers.
"Seriously shhh!" I hush her.
"There you are" Tom says when he sees me.
"Hey" I smile.
"You told her didn't you?" He asks.
"No I guessed!" Baylee squeals.
"Just don't tell anyone alright?" Tom says.
"As long as I get the juicy details, your secret is safe with me" she says and I laugh.
"I'll see you later" I say.
"Okay, bye lovebirds" she smiles and walks away.
"I knew she'd be the first to find out" Tom says as we walk to his car.
"It's your fault, she saw the little marks you just had to leave on me" I say.
"You were into it" he says cockily, opening the car door for me.
"Don't be so prideful Holland" I say.
We head to the gym, getting our first session in for the past few days.
"So out of curiosity" Tom says as we do our warm up. "What happened with Daniel?"
"Well.. he wanted me to change myself, be a different person so I'd fit into his world. Long story short I told him to fuck off" I explain.
"That's my girl" he says and I melt.
I'm his girl.
"Look at your gains Elle, looking good!" Aaron, a common gym goer says as he passes us to the locker room.
"I'll fucking kill him" Tom mutters.
"Chill out psycho" I laugh.
"He literally just complemented your ass!" Tom says.
"Yeah..but you're the only one who gets it" I say, shooting him a wink as I move onto our next circuit.
Are you trying to seduce me Saltzman?" He asks.
"Of course not" I say.
He takes his shirt off, and again, I'm mesmerized by his muscles. The sweat makes him glow, and lifting the weights makes his arms flex.
"Maybe we could end our session a little early?" I ask, trailing my finger down his arm.
"As hot as you are right now, you have fashion week in two weeks and I promised you I'd keep you fit. Thirty more minuets" he says.
And just like that he goes from sexy to sweet. He cares about my career and my ambition and wants to help me. He likes who I am, and he doesn't want to change me or mold me into someone who makes him happy, because just being myself makes him happy.
We finish up the gym and get in his car.
"Finally" I say, hoping on top of his lap and connecting our lips.
His hands grab my hips, burying his fingers into me.
"Needy girl" he smiles into the kiss.
I move to kiss down his jaw and onto his neck.
"Sweetheart, as good as this is, we need to stop" he says.
I pull away with a frown.
"Am I not attractive to you or something?" I ask.
"No no no that's not it at all" he kisses my lips. "I'm getting too.. well you know"
I look down and see his boner.
"So?" I ask.
"So.. Your a virgin" he says.
"And?" I'm honestly confused on why he keeps stopping me.
"Babygirl I'm not taking your virginity in a car" he laughs.
"I guess" I huff, sitting back in my seat. He's so caring. It's not that he doesn't want to be my first time, it's that he wants to make my first time special.
"And I need to know you actually want it. Your virginity isn't something you get back" he says.
"I know. I want you Tommy" I say.
"Then how about I take you home" he smirks.
"Please"
He starts the car, pulling out of the secluded gym parking lot and driving us home.
"You've got to be kidding me" he groans, seeing his parents are home.
"Seriously?" I sigh, seeing mine are home too.
"We need to move out" Tom says.
"Car sex sounds pretty great now doesn't it!" I say.
"No. I'm giving you the night you deserve, even if we have to wait" he says.
"I don't want to wait" I frown. I know I've only been dating Tom for two days, but we've had this tension for a while now.. or at least I have.
"Well you're gunna have to" he says. "I'll see you tomorrow"
"Ugh bye" I sigh.
"Goodbye babygirl" he kisses me before I get out and go inside.