Drunken (Ratchet and Perceptor)

Ratchet looked over at the stirring scientist. He had gotten drunk the other day and now ratchet was gonna tell him all the embarrassing things he had done, well once he gets his mind straight and ratchet shoves medicine down his throat.

"Good afternoon. Enjoy your slumber?" The medic immediately held out the medicine and helped perceptor sit up. "Take this. Drink all of it percy."

Perceptor groaned when he sat up, taking the medicine and taking small sips, the taste was awful. "You have that look on your face." He knows that look, it was never a good look. "Don't do it ratch."

The medic clasped his hands together, "Im going to tell you all the things you did last night. And you're gonna sit through this because I have bedridden you." Ratchet took out a datapad, "I even have pictures."

Perceptor slammed a pillow on his face and leaned back. As ratchet explained certain things that he never thought he would do.

---

Perceptor stumbled towards pharma, gripping his wrists and pinning them against the wall. "You. Do not...*hic* The right.. to be this sexy.." Pharma grinned, hooking a leg around the scientist's leg. "What are you going to do about it?"

Pharma gasped when he felt perceptor bite at his neck cables, nibbling up to his jaw and placing a small kiss onto his lips. "Gonna make you mine."

---

A pillow was thrown into Ratchet's direction and he paused what he was saying. He glared at perceptor and threw the pillow ten times harder. "Don't interrupt me!" He yelled.

"Then don't read those! I remember what happened now so you don't need to read those!"

Ratchet leaned in closer, "The thoughts make you hard doesn't it? Because it sure made you hard last night."

Perceptor face turned redder that rodimus' paint job, "No more." 

"More? Ok!"

---

"Fight me you fucking bastard."

Megatron turned around and looked to the doorway, "I beg your pardon? Perceptor." He was confused. Though it was clear that his scientist was drunk and wants to fight for some odd reason.

"Fight me you communist slut biscuit!" Perceptor held up one of his pistols and aimed it. "Do so or die."

Megatron held up a finger, "One sec percy..."

::Ratchet here::

::Come get your boyfriend from my office::

::Why?::

::He's drunk and wants me to fight him::

:: ... On my way::

---

Ratchet laughed at the expression on perceptor, "want me to continue? There's plenty more." He held up the datapad and a hand came from the lump of pillows and threw it to the other side of the room.

"No. It's done." A muffled grunt.

Ratchet settled on the bed next to his pillowed boyfriend. "Good. Cause I told kup to ground you for a week."

"Why?" Perceptor asked as he removed the several pillows covering him.

Ratchet glared at him, "You decided it was a good idea to go out of the base and fight so many decepticons. And on top of that you kinda shot a round into his ass." He giggled, "It's quite funny actually."

Perceptor rolled onto his stomach and buried his face into the berth. "Next time I get drunk... Juts go ahead and kill me."

"Or next time I can record it."

..

...

"End me."