Ophelia's eyes widened as she realized what he was saying. "You're moving here?!" She squealed and jumped into his arms, laughing giddily. "This is amazing!"

Klaus chuckled as he planted her back down on the ground. "By the time you get back from your honeymoon, we should be all moved in."

She was practically jumping up and down in her place before taking in a breath and releasing it. "I love you, big brother."

"I love you too, sister."

"Are you ready, 'Phelia?" Charlie asked as he stood in the doorway, looking uncomfortable in his suit.

"Get used to it, old man," Ophelia told him teasingly. "One day, Bree and Ophelia will get married, and let's not forget your wedding."

Charlie's eyes widened. "My wedding?!"

"If you think Bella and I won't make sure you and Sue don't get married soon, then you must be crazy," she commented with a chuckle. She winked at her brother as he shook his head and left the room to join Dean and Sam. "Come on. We should go before they have the wedding without me."

"As if they would miss out on your beautiful face," he commented as they made their way down the stairs.

She could hear low music playing from the yard and knew it was close to the time where she would walk down the aisle to marry Dean. The love of her life, the only man who loved her for everything she is and stayed by her side no matter what.

Just as they got to the door, Ophelia saw Bella look to her and she knew it was time. Her bridesmaids were in place so they only meant so was Dean and his groomsmen.

Charlie turned to his daughter with tears in his eyes. "I know you're old enough to be dirt, but you're my daughter and I can't believe that you are getting married."

"You're my father, Charlie, and I only wish I had met you long ago." She smiled lightly and kissed his cheek. "You ready to walk another daughter down the isle?"

"Of course."

The wedding song began to play and Ophelia smiled in excitement for she was going to be Ophelia Mikaelson-Winchester now.

Charlie and her linked arms and they began walking together. And because she was an impatient person, the slow walk was annoying, but when she looked towards the alter and her eyes connected with Dean's, everything washed away except for her, no matter how cheesy it sounded.

He stood there with his hands crossed in front of him and a wide smile on his lip when he saw her. His green eyes locked onto her face, never straying for one moment, and she could see his pupils dilate in awe and love.

The venue was very similar to Bella's, though, it had lots of red.

Ophelia glanced to her right to see the rest of the Cullen's and her family amongst all the vampires who had helped them with the Volturi. She smiled at Benjamin as he winked at her. He was a very lively vampire and he had made Renesmee happy when he used his powers, so she liked him.

Then, looking to her left, she saw the pack amongst some of Dean's friends like Bobby and Castiel who she had met briefly on hunts.

"Woo!" The pack chanted and everyone turned to them with wide eyes, but Ophelia not giggled and shook her head at them.

After what felt like forever, Ophelia and her father arrived to the alter, and Charlie let go of her arm after kissing her forehead before taking his seat in the front row.

Ophelia smiled as she faced her husband, and reached forward, gripping his hands. He grinned and winked at her, his green eyes twinkling in happiness.

"Welcome," the officiator spoke, though the couple's eyes stayed on each other, "we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Dean Winchester and Ophelia Mikaelson," he continued to talk but the couple wasn't paying attention to him. "Ophelia, do you take Dean to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honour, and cherish, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

Ophelia smirked, knowing they were going to live for a long time. "I do."

The man repeated the same words to Dean who said, "I do."

"May we now have the rings?"

Ophelia smiled as Bree and Renesmee made their way past her, and handed the ring to the officiator.

"Ophelia, please repeat after me..."

The raven haired original dropped her husband's right hand, and gently grabbed the ring and his left hand. "Dean, I choose to give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you and our eternity together. Always and forever." She gently slid the ring on his left ring finger, and winked at him as she let go of his hand.

Dean grabbed her left hand and took her ring from the officiator, and began to say the same thing. "Ophelia, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you and our eternity together. Always and forever." He slid the ring on her left ring finger and she couldn't help as tears came to her eyes. She was so happy and she wished the feeling would never go away.

"By the powers invested in me by the state of Washington, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Dean, you may kiss your bride."

The hunter stepped forward to cup Ophelia's face, and pulled her into a kiss that made them both feel like they were floating.

They could hear the claps and cheers from behind them, but they ignored them, and continued to kiss.

They were finally married and now they were walking into the next part of their life together.