Chapter 14: Break

It was 11:57 exactly 3 minutes before midnight. Dipper had gone home. And around this hour the hospital staff was lax. Mabel had changed clothes and was getting ready to go out. She quickly gathered her phone and a pocket knife. She didn't know why but the knife made her feel safe. She popped her head out of the door. There was a Hispanic lady mopping and a nurse smoking. Mabel rolled her eyes. "Best hospital in gravity falls." She mumbled. She darted through the halls like a ninja. She finally made it to the elevator. The doors opened. Thankfully it was just her. She arrived at the first floor and darted out the front doors. She looked around and spotted a bike. " Great." Mabel cursed. She took the bike and started down a road. She had to go somewhere farther away from the hospital. After a long 20 minutes she found the perfect place. Mabel got a page out from her bag and placed it on the ground. She pulled out her knife and cut the ground into a circle. She walked over into the center of the circle. She than held out her hands to make a triangle. "Vocat eum Volo videre daemon! " She chanted this 3 times. She then saw a faint outline of a triangle. One  she was familiar with. A smile crept onto her face. A man's arm reached out. And then a body appeared before the girl.

{Ok you guys have every right to be mad at me for not updating :< I'm really srry but I've been pretty sick.... It Really sucks being sick. but here's your  update I really appreciate all the reads and votes! ●○● I love you guys}