Chapter 9: Past

Ever since I was young I was told I was usless. I grew up with the same feeling always. Hurt. I hated it. But all I could do was be a man and take it. It came to the point where I had to do something. Something I didn't want to do. Become a different person. I was brought up to be the ruler of the dream realm. It was me or my brother Ben. Each day I was getting stronger.  But my brother was always a bit better than me. Everyone liked him more than me. Than the day came when the Pines showed up. Me and my brother had become very interested with them. And some how I found myself watching them often. They had something me nor my brother had. Emotions.  A heart. Choices. I got jealous overtime. I was firstly introduced to them. So me and my brother had devised a plan to steal something. Something they really needed. A heart. But I couldn't do it. The more I watched them the more I fell in love with the girl. I had an interest in the boy to. But the girl had showed more emotions. I hated myself. I had to see the girl again. So we carried out our little plan. I felt my self loving the girl more and more. But here I stand looking at her body on the ground. I couldn't believe what I had just done.  And then myself, the evil dorito started to cry. I felt it.......            Sadness.

{I am literally in tears writing this. ○~○. Look kids! The evil dorito has feelings! I'm sorry but the feels! #Goshdarnit also thanks for all the reads!  Keep it up! ♡ ♡ ♡ almost to 1,000! Night night loves! ○3○}