Chapter 1: Her thoughts

Mabel sat by the creek with her feet in the water. She was thinking about different things. Her summer had been pretty good so far. She smiled at remembering all the crazy stuff her and Dipper had done. Just yesterday Dipper had punched Gideon in the face for touching mabel. Gideon was so dumb. She constantly said that. She started thinking about when they first came to Gravity Falls. It had been 4 summers and she was 16. She was so deep in thought that she lost her grip on her rock and fell in the creek. " Ughhhhhh!" She groaned. "Why does nature hate me!?" She yelled. Before she knew it Dipper was there helping her up. "Dipper?" She asked. "How did you get here? " "Duh. We're twins. Telethepy!" He smiled. She laughed. "You're such a dork mabel." Dipper laughed. She had scraped her knee and elbow and had a bruise on her face. "You're just jealous! " She smiled. "Let's get you home. " Dipper said. He picked her up piggyback style. After 15 long minutes of walking they arrived at the mystery shack. The twins walked in. Dipper Sat her on the couch. "I'm gonna take a shower! " mabel yelled to her twin. "Ok!" Dipper Shouted. Mabel undressed and quickly got in the shower. She winced at the water touching her scrapes. "Ouch!" Mabel yelled. She washed off and put on pajamas. Her favorite. Black shorts and a shirt with pyramids on it. "Dinner is ready!" Dipper Shouted. "Kk!" Mabel ran downstairs but halfway down she tripped and landed on the floor. Dipper started to laugh hysterically. "You're such a klutz! Haha!" Mabel just got up and ate dinner. After dinner the twins went to bed as always. Dipper was in his bed reading his journal of course. And mabel sat with waddles on her bed making a bracelet. Dipper yawned and soon after so did mabel. "I'm pooped!" Dipper said. Mabel giggled. "Ha ha you said poop." Mabel giggled. "Whatever. Good night. " Dipper said. "Night. " Mabel responded. 15 minutes had past and Dipper was asleep. Mabel couldn't sleep at all. She was too busy thinking. "I'm 16! I should actually do something this summer. I'm not a kid anymore. " She thought. As she said that she heard a couple of bumps and looked over at her twin who was fast asleep. Again she heard another series of bumps but this time she looked at the window. It was Bill Cipher in his human form. She had a mix of fear and curiosity on her face. "Miss me, shooting star? " He smiled.

{Hi this the author! •○• I've been wanting to do a mabill Fanfic story for awhile now so here it is! ☆▪☆ Awsome!}